Chapter One

It wasn't hard at all to kill him. All I did was look at him and boom...his neck snapped. I also meant to do it. It wasn't an accident like I lied and said it was. Having said that, do I regret it? Yes...slightly not but mostly. He always hurt me and I guess I just snapped...

Along with his neck! Blurry laughs.

Blurry, that's not funny...anyway, im Tyler Joseph and my parents call me the most dangerous person in the world, which I agree with unfortunately. I say unfortunately because who wants to be dangerous? Who wants to have no friends because there is a chance they could hurt or upset you and you kill them...yeah being dangerous is horrible! I killed someone a few months ago so my family decided I should have a 'fresh start' in a new town. I think it's a waste of time because all that will happen is everyone will either hate me or hurt me and I will be alone and fighting Blurryface. Blurryface aka Blurry is a shadow like figure thing I guess...I am the only one who can see, hear and speak to him. I hate him but he is the only one I have. My parents are at work most of the time and im an only child. Blurry isn't the typical 'imaginary friend'. He is very much real and it sucks. He made me kill the boy. Like I said, im dangerous and the only reason why im not locked up is because no one can prove it and the body isn't discovered. As I said before, it isn't hard for me to kill someone and to be completely honest, I'd be lying if I didn't say it felt good to get rid of him.

You should do it more often Tyler. It won't hurt to get rid of just one more... Blurry whispers in my ear, startling me.

I could kill another person with ease but I promised my parents id control myself once we get to Columbus and that's what I intend on doing. Besides, there is no reason to kill another person and it won't do any good to the world.

"Tyler, what are you thinking about?" Helen, my new therapist says as she pulls me from my thoughts.

I look up at her and smile slightly insanely as I say "Johnny..."

"Oh...what about him?"

"Pft, just how easy it was to snap his neck and how dangerous I am..." I say as I lean forward closer to Helen.

"How his lifeless body looked when it fell to the ground..." I kept going while smiling widely.

"O-oh..." she mumbles wide-eyed.

I lean forward more so I could reach her easily as I turn my hand into a gun, pointing it at her.

"How fun it was to dispose of someone so worthless...how I could kill another worthless life..." I whisper as I turn my gun-shaped hand to myself, resting it against my temple.

"But" I say as I quickly sit back against my chair leaving Helen in shock.

"You say I can't do that so...I guess you're stuck with a fuck up like me." I smile.

Helen is the only one besides my parents who know about Johnny, the kid I killed. I like to mess with her, make her feel uncomfortable which really isn't hard considering she is talking to a murderer that could kill her in a heartbeat.

"Tyler, what wont I let you do?" Helen asks once shock leaves her pale face.

"I don't understand what just happened..." she adds as I shake my head.

"You won't let me die. Every time I say goodbye to you and say it will be the last time you always decide to put me on some shit that makes me tired and sleep all the time...it sucks!" I say pouting.

"Tyler, are you thinking of suicide again?" she says with a sad face.

I shrug. What am I supposed to say? 'Hell yeah Helen my darling, I've wanted to die for years but couldn't do it because of people like you...'  that wouldn't end well I think.

She lets out a deep breath and writes stuff down. Why do I have a therapist you ask...or didn't ask...whatever, I have one because even murderers have something they need help with. Me personally, I guess it's my guilty conscience mixed with depressing and suicidal thoughts. It's all Blurryface's fault. He is the one filling my mind with poison. Helen doesn't help, she is scared of me...everyone is scared of me...it sucks really. Even at school people got bullied but I got the usual scared looks from people who despise me, along with either getting beaten up or called a freak or some other crap from my old school back in Cleveland. Why am I suicidal you ask...or don't...you know what, im gonna pretend like you did to make myself feel better because im a selfish fuck like that. Im suicidal for the obvious reason; Blurryface. Okay it might not be that obvious but anyway...he pollutes my mind with bad thoughts that lead me to doing dumb things. He has convinced me that im useless and unwanted since I was little so it's just a normal thing now. I wake up to him whispering stuff about me killing myself or killing others and I go to sleep with the same thing. It's normal. It doesn't help that I have the 'gift' of Telekinesis; more like a curse in my eyes but whatever. That's how I killed Johnny; Telekinesis. Now don't get it confused with Telepathy. Telepathy is to do with reading minds or some shit and Telekinesis is moving things and doing shit with your mind. For example, if I had Telepathy I could read Johnny's mind but I have Telekinesis so I could snap his neck just by looking at him and focusing on his neck and the bones breaking. It's far more dangerous I think but oh well. I've always had it; since I can remember. I remember id be at the table with mom and dad eating and mom would forget a fork or something and ask me to get it so id use my mind and it would float to me fast. It's fun and so fucking great when you can't reach the remote or you are in bed and you don't wanna get up to turn your light off. It's also a curse I say because like I said multiple times, im dangerous and it's really hard to control. It hurts if I don't use the power for a while. My body heats up and I get really dizzy and sick feeling when I don't use the power at least once a day. So far I've used it inside the house like making my bed and cleaning. I used to throw trees; I know it sounds weird but I'd go out to the forest in Cleveland and I'd rip up a tree with a lot of my energy and id throw it further down through the forest. It was good exercise.

"Tyler, im afraid I can't stop you physically harming yourself but like I've stated before, you hold too much value to die. Please stay alive." She says in a pleading voice.

I nod and bite my lip. It's a nervous habit I've picked up since I was little; since I started being left home alone and afraid while my parent's worked away. They left me in the house with food and electricity but no safety. They would always say im safe because of my 'gift' but I still got super nervous.

"Time is up. I'll see you next week, and good luck with your new school Tyler." She says as she smiles.

I say goodbye and leave her cream, white and grey office. I start my walk home. My parents are both away like usual so I walk everywhere because im a typical 16 year old who doesn't have a license or money for the bus. I've been here for a week and I only know my way to Helens office and the school im starting tomorrow. Mom showed me the way a couple of times. Columbus is weird...it's cold and just looks depressing. It's always gloomy and there are always clouds covering the sun. I noticed a forest behind my house when we moved in. I promised myself id go check it out sometime, maybe today I'll go throw a tree or two.