Chapter Ten

Tyler's POV

I sit in class drawing a tree when I feel the presence of someone behind me. I turn around in my chair and see Josh standing and smiling. I turn back around and keep drawing, ignoring him completely.

'You know you can't ignore me forever...'  Josh says in my head as he leans over the table next to me; looking at my drawing.

You know I could snap your fucking neck! I reply in my head.

'Aw Tyler-' I cut Josh off in anger.

"Fuck off Josh!" I yell.

"Mr. Joseph, I know that you're new but this language is not tolerated in this class!" The teacher huffs.

'Tyler im sorry...'  Josh says as I pack my things and walk out of the classroom.

Josh's POV

I follow Tyler as he walks down the hall; anger flowing through him, I can tell. As I keep walking I notice him look back at me and stop walking.

"What?!" Tyler says.

"What do you mean what?" I say in shock.

Tyler huffs as he looks at the cleaner's closet. All of the sudden the door to the closet slams open and I am being pushed inside. Nothing is touching me yet I can't stop moving closer to the closet. Tyler is doing this...he is pushing me into the closet! Well Tyjo my boy, two can play at that game!

Fuck I hate this! I could kill Josh right now...he knows too much...but I can't...I-I like him...a lot! Maybe I'll just tell him to stay away from me... Tyler thinks as I read his mind.

I soon slam against the wall inside the somewhat empty closet as Tyler walks calmly towards me. Is he going to kill me? Tyler stands in front of me; he gets lost in my eyes and I get lost in his...that's until he looks away at the door and slams the door shut. I hear the lock in the door click indicating he locked the door. Why is his power so cool? He can do all sorts of thing and I can only read minds and telepathically talk to people...

Fuck his lips look so soft and kissable...oh god and his eyes, oh fuck his eyes are amazing!

I read Tyler's mind. I wonder what would happen if I started teasing him? It's obvious he likes me so if I flirted with him, what would happen...? Im 99.99% sure I like Tyler and may even love him eventually! Tyler stares at me as I smile.

"What do you want Dun?" Tyler says in an angry tone.

"You Joseph." I smirk.

Tyler's cheeks turn red as he looks down. This might be more fun than I thought...

God I want you too Josh...wait what the fuck Tyler shut up!

Tyler thinks as my smirk grows.

"Me?" Tyler repeats, it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Yeah. You want me don't you?" I say; where did this sudden burst of confidence come from? All I know is that it makes Tyler nervous.

"No..." Tyler mumbles while avoiding eye contact.

"Oh...so you don't want my soft, pink lips pressing against your puffy lips and you don't want me pinning you to the wall and graciously making out with you?" I say as I notice Tyler swallowing hard.

I look at Tyler and notice his pants getting a bit tight so I decide to keep going, it's fun making him blush and get nervous; he looks cute when he is nervous.