Chapter Twenty Five

Tyler's POV

"Helen?!" I say in shock as Helen stands beside my hospital bed.

"Hey Tyler...how you feeling?" She asks.

"Fine...why are you here?" I ask.

"Your parent's are stuck in Italy due to weather so I came to see how you're going for them." She says.

I nod.

"So-" She starts before being cut off by her phone ringing.

"Sorry." She says as she answers the phone.

"Hello? Yes. Yeah he was. No it's all on my desk. Yep. Okay bye."  She says as she hangs up.

I cock an eyebrow.

"One of my co-workers needed some paperwork." She smiles.

I nod.

"Tyler?" The doctor interrupts.

I look at him. He is chubby and bald.

"Im Dr. James. I need to ask some questions." He says with a smile.

I nod and say goodbye as Helen leaves the room. Well that got rid of her...

"So Tyler, how are you feeling?" The doctor asks as he shuts the door and sits in the plastic grey chair next to my bed.

"Fine." I say.

"Good. Any pain?" He asks.

"No." I shake my head.

"Good. Now, where are your parents?" He says.

"Business trip." I say coldly.

"Oh...okay." He says writing my answers down on a piece of white paper.

"So Tyler, we were informed that you were assaulted not that long ago, am I right?" He says.

I look at him with wide eyes.

"Assaulted?" I say confused.

"Raped." He corrects himself.

I nod.

"Was it once? I know it's hard to answer these personal questions but we need this information." He states.

"Twice." I say.

"By the same person?"

"No." I say looking down.

"And did you get checked by the hospital for any STI's or anything?"

"I did when it happened the first time but not the second time." I say.

"Right. Well we will run some test's to see if you have anything. After it happened the second time, what did you feel physically?" He asks.

My breath hitches. Flashbacks blind my vision.

FLASHBACK

I killed him...I had to...he said he was gonna do it again!

I stumble towards my clothes that are laying messily on the floor. I let him do it...it happened again...why?! I feel sharp pains in my lower stomach and intense burning in my ass. Flashbacks to when Johnny did the same thing to me occurred while Jason pounded into me with no mercy, no heart. I lean down and hiss as pain shoots through me. I put my boxers and pants back on and notice my top is on the bed. As I walk over to the bed I notice blood. The once white sheets now have red patches...oh no...I pull my pants and boxers off fast and look to see im bleeding...another thing to add to the 'Great night I had' list. I pull them back up and put my shirt on. As I open the door I see Ryan looking at me with concern and anger mixed.