Chapter Thirty Four

We get to the hospital and meet up with the rest of the group. I say group because like Bren said; it's not 'The Gang' without Tyler. Tyler completed our group...

We walk into the hospital and wait to be let into Tyler's room. We go in to see Tyler lying down staring at us. He doesn't move, doesn't speak...just stares.

"Tyler...you okay?" Gerard says.

Tyler doesn't speak. He closes his eyes and let's tears roll down his cheeks. When he open's them back up I see nothing but pure sadness...no not even sadness, depression. He is depressed and is struggling to cope with the fact that he is unwillingly being taken away.

"We came to say goodbye..." Ray says.

Tyler just stares. His eyes are empty like the hole in my heart.

"Um..." Frank mumbles.

We all are silent until we hear Brendon break into a loud sob. Ryan hug's him.

"Y-You can't leave us T-Tyler...y-you can't!" Brendon sobs.

Why me God? Why didn't all my suicide attempts work?! What does the world fucking want from me?! Tyler thinks.

Everyone's eyes are on Brendon apart from mine. Mine are glued to Tyler. He looks so helpless, petrified if you will. Tyler's dark eyes dart back to me as he lets another tear fall.

"I'll go first." Frank says, pretending to be the brave one when really he is on the verge of a breakdown-I can read minds, remember?

"Tyler, when I first met you I thought you looked so scared...but that was nothing compared to how scared you look now. We will see each other again, goodbye..." Frank says letting a tear slip as he walks out of the room.

Everyone says goodbye and now there is only me left to bid farewell to my boyfriend.

"We will meet you in the car." Ryan says to me as they all leave.