Chapter Thirty Three

I wake up with a migraine and an empty hole in my heart. Tyler.

GROUPCHAT

Josh is DUN with you: Hey guys...um...so Tyler is in hospital again...

Bren: WHAT? WHY?

Gee: WTF WHY?

I clench my phone as I start to cry.

Josh is DUN with you: Suicide attempt...

Typing it out makes it sound worse somehow...

Patty: OH MY GOD!

Ray of sunshine: NO WAY! WHEN? HOW? WHY?

Pete the pirate: IS HE OKAY?!

Mikeywave: OH SHIT! HOW IS HE?

Dicksucker Dallon: NO! WHY?

Frankie: IS HE OKAY???

Ryan the cheez whiz man: NO!!! POOR TYJO!

Josh is DUN with you: He climbed a tree and I found him as he was tying the rope...I yelled out to him and he fell so I called an ambulance and they helped him. He is okay physically, only minor concussion and a broken arm but...he is being taken to a mental hospital...

Ryan the cheez whiz man: Why a mental hospital???

Bren: Yeah^^

Josh is DUN with you: Because he has tried suicide over ten times and everyone thinks he's gonna be better in a mental hospital until he's better...

Gee: Fuck...im sorry to hear dude...

Ray of sunshine: When?

Josh is DUN with you: Today most likely...

Frankie: When can we say goodbye?

Josh is DUN with you: Today I guess?

Bren: Wow...guy's, the gang isn't the gang without Tyler...

Dicksucker Dallon: Ikr, it's just...the group now...

Patty: Fuck im sad now...

Bren: Im fucking crying!

Mikeywave: Guy's if this is what we feel like imagine what Josh is going though...Tyler is his boyfriend...Josh if there is anything you need, let me know.

Bren: Fuck im sorry Josh...Mikey's right. You ever need anything, message one of us please.

Josh is DUN with you: Thanks...

I begin to cry hard now. Why does this happen to the most caring and innocent kid? Tyler might have killed people but for a good reason! We all decide we will see Tyler and say goodbye in half an hour. I go into the kitchen and see mom cooking eggs.

"Morning..." Mom says.

The house feels different; mom doesn't have her normal cheery attitude and it is cold and quiet in the house. We both sit down and begin to eat breakfast silently. There is a sad silence in the air; one of despair.

"So...how are you feeling?" Mom says emotionlessly.

I shrug. Mom nods. Mom looked at Tyler as a family member; one of her own kids. Tyler's parents are fucking useless! While Tyler is suffering in hospital, about to be taken away from everything he knows, they are in another fucking country! Im no longer hungry so I push my plate away from me.

"You're not eating?" Mom says.

"No." I say coldly.

"You need to eat honey." Mom says.

"NO MOM I DON'T! I FUCKING NEED TYLER!" I yell as I get up and go to my room sobbing.

Yeah I feel fucking terrible for treating mom like that but I can't help it...I need Tyler...Tyler need's me...

My phone start's to ring.

"H-Hello?"  I say, sadness evident in my voice.

"Yo it's Ryan. Want Bren and me to pick you up to see Tyler instead of your mom taking you?"

"Um...sure...whatever..."  I mumble.

"God I hate this. You sound fucking depressed..."  Ryan says.

"Mmmm."  I mumble.

"Listen, dude I didn't know Brendon was gonna be like this! He hasn't been his normal dickhead self...he has been crying a lot and won't come out of his room...it's scaring me..."  Ryan says sadly.

"He will hopefully get over this..."  I say trying to sound positive when really I have no faith in humanity anymore.

"Hopefully...man I don't even know why he is this upset! Like yeah we are all very upset but dude Brendon is next level upset...almost as upset as you!"  Ryan says.

I sigh. I know why. I read Brendon's mind. You see, Brendon had a little brother that was suicidal. Brendon and him were really close. Brendon found his little brother dead one day after school...Tyler reminds Brendon of his little brother; so precious, so innocent, so harmless yet so dangerous...dangerous to themselves I guess. Nothing kills a man faster than his own head...

"Okay so im gonna pick you up in like five minutes."  Ryan says changing the subject.

"Ok."  I say softly.

A few minutes later there is a knock on the door. I open it to see Ryan and Brendon.

"Hey..." I mumble.

"Hey Josh." Ryan gives a sympathetic hug.

I look to see Brendon looking down.

Fucking useless life...first my brother and now Ty...

I frown. Brendon is hurting a lot. Yeah okay im hurting a lot too but I hate seeing Brendon; the crazy asshole looking so sad. Brendon looks at me with sad eyes.

"J-Josh..." Brendon forces out before he breaks into a sob.

I begin to cry as well.

"Oh god...MRS DUN? WE HAVE TWO SOBBING BOYS!" Ryan yells to my mom.

Brendon hugs me as we cry into each other's shoulders. Mom comes over and frowns.

"You boys okay?" She says softly.

I shake my head while my face is buried into Brendon's shoulder still. Eventually we both compose ourselves and make our way to the car. Brendon sit's in the front with Ryan while I sit in the back looking out the window.

I hate life so much...