Chapter Three

Josh's POV

"Sup Dun, how are ya?" Brendon says as I walk up to the group of jocks.

"Good, you?" I say.

"Yeah fine. What do you have first?" Brendon asks as I pull out my timetable.

"Augh fucking art..."

"Ewe!" Brendon laughs.

"Excuse me bitches?" Gerard says, scaring the shit out of us as we turn around.

"Sorry Gee..." I say rubbing my neck nervously.

"Yeah sorry...that art is shit!" Brendon laughs as Gerard glares at him.

Fuck you Bren!

I read Gerard's mind. Brendon is the jokester of the group, him and Gerard joke around all the time.

"Dude your ego is so big it could almost fit up your ass." Gerard says as he rolls his eyes.

"My ego isn't the only thing that's big..." Brendon smirks.

"Damnit Urie, your right...your forehead is pretty big too..." Gerard laughs as Brendon glares.

"Fuck you Way!"

"Now Urie, Ryan wouldn't like that...would he!" Gerard says while laughing more.

"Go fuck yourself Gerard!"

"I already have thanks." Gerard says.

What the fuck are they saying...?

"Did Frank help you?" Brendon spits.

"No actually, Ryan did." Gerard laughed harder.

Although id love for my Frankie to help me...

I seriously regret reading Gerard's mind just then...ewww!

"That's it Way, your dead!" Brendon says as he launches at Gerard.

I walk down the hall to my locker, leaving my two best friends to attack each other. They only do it until the other says it's over. They always fight but never really bad only a few times it's ended in blood noses and broken hands. Gerard always wins because...well...it's Gerard; the sassy diva can pack a good punch.

"Josh!" I hear Mikey say as I get to my locker.

"Hey Mikey." I reply.

Mikey and the rest of my group apart from Brendon and Gerard come up to me. We all say our hellos and I notice Mikey looking around the group carefully.

Where is Gerard?

Mikey thinks while scanning the group for a second time.

"Um...Josh...where is Gerard?" Mikey asks.

"And Bren...?" Ryan adds.

"They are fighting down the hall a bit." I shrug.

"Fuck not again! Why?" Mikey says.

"Because they both try to out sass each other but we all know who wins sassy contests..." I say.

Everyone nods as I turn to open my locker. I hear Mikey panic in his mind. It's weird, I normally have to focus to read the minds of others but if it's a distressed thought or important to me then it automatically pops in my head. Mikey says he is gonna find Gerard and Ryan follows. Eventually everyone leaves to their lockers and im left in peace.

Holy shit this school is bigger than I thought...

I hear a stray voice in my head. It's unrecognizable and slightly weird. The voice is scared and pained with guilt laced around it. It belongs to someone I don't know...someone guilty perhaps? Either way it gave me chills.