Chapter Twenty Seven

Tyler's POV

I wake up and almost have a heart attack; Josh is cuddling me and oh my god it scared the shit out of me! I look to see him sleeping nicely. I look at my phone and make it come to me. 2:31am...so much for sleep Tyler...

I get up carefully so I don't wake Josh up and sit at my desk. I decide to write in the diary.

'Dear diary, here I am. I never thought this diary idea was smart...it just sounds stupid to write down feeling and crap. I guess im gonna more use this as a suicide plan. Wish me luck.'

I look at what I wrote and frown. Im no good at diary entries...I flip to another page so I can plan my suicide.

Date of suicide:

What date should I do it? Today is August 12th...August 14th? Yeah, that gives me time to say goodbye in person to Josh and my friends.

Date of suicide: August 14th

Weapon of choice:

Hmmm...should I use pills? Or a rope?

Rope

Where: Forest

Time: 12 noon

Letters to:

Who needs a letter?

Josh, Mom and Dad, Helen, My friends and Blurryface.

I read over my list; a migraine is forming. I sigh. This is it. I have to do this...I begin writing my letter to Josh.

Josh, I love you and im sorry.

You are the best person I know; you deserve to be happy and I can't make you happy. You deserve a guy that you can hug and can give you so much more than I provide. Thank you for always being there for me when I treated you like crap...

Please don't forget our good memories...just forget the bad ones...

Remember when we first met and you read my mind? I used to never believe in love at first sight, now I can easily say it's true. You made me so nervous when we met; in art class. You were sitting next to each other and I thought you hated me. I had a crush on you straight away. And god when I heard your voice, it was angelic!

Remember when you first spoke telepathically to me? In the forest. I was so scared. I remember you saying for me to wait-not kill myself. You said your name and I was so rude to you. What about when you made the kid beating me up punch his friend? Then I was pissed at you for not telling me it was you that spoke to me in my head. I pushed you into the cleaner's closet. Oh god, the closet...do you remember that? I hope you do...

Do you remember the first time seeing me use my power? I shoved a kid into a locker? And you thought I used 'Force Push' and I had no clue what you were talking about...still don't.

What about me meeting the gang for the first time, remember that? I had a panic attack but you were with me the whole way though...

Remember being caught lying to your mom about sleeping over at Gerard's? Omg and remember what she gave you? I guess you can use that stuff now that im gone...

Remember Brendon getting all protective over me? That was pretty funny. He was more protective than my own dad.

What about the time you pretended you were a Taxi driver! That was kind of hot if im being honest. Then you cooked us 2 minute noodles because you couldn't cook anything else. God these memories get me choked up. The noodles were good though!