Chapter Seven

Tyler's POV

I walk into school and go to my locker. I didn't get much sleep last night due to an uneasy feeling I had. I guess having a spirit or something talk telepathically to you is slightly weird and un-nerving.

"Hey fag! Did you kill Henry?!" a jock from the other day said as a group of angry jocks swarm around me.

"N-no..." I lie.

"Freak!" one says as I get pinned against the locker.

Fear washes over me. All I feel is fear. Fear of what I might do, fear of what will happen to me, fear of the unknown...

"Let's get him!" One boy says as they start beating me up.

Control yourself Tyler...focus!

I open my once closed eye's to see one of the boy's starting to punch his friend.

"Bert what the fuck?" a guy goes.

"IM NOT DOING IT! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Bert says.

"What do you mean?" Bert's friend asks.

"I CANT CONTROL MY ARM! I PHYSICALLY AM NOT DOING THIS! HELP!"

I, still pinned to the fucking locker, look over to my right to see Joshua Dun, the guy from my art class staring hard at Bert. What is he doing? He looks into my eyes all of the sudden. His eyes are filled with sympathy.

"Bryan, Bert, Jamie, Kert, Danny, my office NOW!" The principle yells as I fall to the floor.

I look over where Joshua was but I notice he has gone. Where did he go and why was he staring? I get up and stumble out of the school. I go home and go straight to bed. It was easy for me to fall asleep due to lack of slumber previously.

Because I fell asleep early I wake up at 1:30am. I decide to go to the forest because there is nowhere better to go. As I walk to the forest I feel like someone is following me...everyone would be asleep surely...

As I sit at the tall tree I usually sit at I notice how Bert was saying he couldn't control his actions...how couldn't he? I climb my  tree and sit looking out over the forest. I call it my  tree because I always seem to gravitate towards that one tree; the rest are normal but this tree is particularly different...I don't know how but it is in my mind. I decide to throw a tree. My eyes focus on a tree in front of me. I squint my eyes and think about the tree being ripped out of the ground one root at a time. Eventually the tree rips up and is floating in front of me. I quickly move my eyes to my right and the tree gets thrown right.

'We meet again Tyler...'  the voice in my head says as it startles me.

We haven't met, you're just a stupid voice in my head... I think as I smirk.

'That's harsh but true...I am a voice but im also a person too I guess...'

Who are you?

'Joshua.'

I know your name...why are you in my head?

'That's for me to know and you to find out.'

Pft. Whatever Josh.

'How did you move the tree?'

You said you couldn't see me! I panic.

'I-I can't...I um...felt it...'

O-oh...well that's for me to know and you to find out...

'Fine. Hey we should talk more, meet me here again tomorrow at 4pm?'

Sure thing Josh.

'Okay, bye Tyler.'

Bye Josh.