Chapter Two

Josh's POV

"JOSH! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!" My sister screams at me.

She is younger by a year. I like to annoy her by reading her mind whenever she is on the phone or is thinking important stuff. It's funny because sometimes like today, she will be focusing on homework and I'll be telepathically annoying her by talking about cats or aliens. She gets really pissed but it's worth it. Oh...I probably should have said who I am by now...

Im Joshua Dun but everyone calls me Josh. I have the insane power of Telepathy; I can read people's minds. I have since I was little but as I've grown so has my ability, I never used to be able to talk to people telepathically, only read their minds but with growing older, skill grew with me. Only my close family know about the ability because let's be honest, who would talk to a freak if he could read your mind? So I keep the ability only in the house. Of course at school I read people's minds though. I know exactly what everyone thinks about me and im not hated much which im happy about. Im the bisexual jock of the school. I color my hair but right now it's red. I play the drums and go for runs to clear my busy head.

I've lived in Columbus with my mom and sister since I was born. Columbus is nice but cold as hell! Don't get me wrong, snow is amazing but too cold for me. At school I have my group of friends and we I guess are the typical 'Popular group' of jocks who beat people up and shit. I've only ever beaten a few people up and that was for self-defense or to help out my friends but other than that I normally let my friends do it. My friends are pretty cool dudes, none I'd date though. I have my close friends then my other friends who hang with us. A few of my friends are Brendon, Dallon, Gerard, Frank, Patrick, Pete, Mikey, Ray and Ryan. Im close with Brendon, he has a massive forehead and he is gay as fuck. He is dating Ryan but his ex is Dallon, long story short Dallon and Bren hate each other. Im also close with Gerard, the artsy guy who is Mikey's older and protective brother. He is so protective one time a guy hit Mikey and Gerard saw...let's just say that guy never went near Mikey or Gerard again. Im close with Frank the short ass of the group and Pete the emo. Like I said before, im the bisexual freak of the group. I am the one no one messes with even though they know I'd never hurt someone unless it's needed. I guess I look dangerous or something?

People normally think dumb things about me like if I walk past the cheerleaders they either have sex on their mind or 'Omg like he is so like fucking hot like augh' and it's funny because I think im more gay than bisexual because they don't seem to make me want them like a jock should...yet again I've never found an attractive guy I liked. I mean yeah there are attractive guys; Gerard is the hottest in the school I think but I'd never date him because he is 1-My best fucking friend and 2-He isn't my type of guy. I like the more...smaller guys? Not saying Gerard is fat or anything because he is far from it, no I mean like muscle size and the body in general. I like a guy who can wear skinny jeans but not look like a fuckboy in them. I personally look like a fuckboy because that's what im meant to be I guess. I want a guy who I make nervous, a guy who when I kiss him; he silently begs for more...yeah I think I am more gay than bisexual but oh well.

"JOSH!" My mom says as she waves her hand in my face.

I jump into reality and look at my mom's tired expression.

"Stop annoying your sister and dinner is ready soon." She says as she turns away.

What am I gonna make for tea tonight? Maybe I'll order pizza... I read my mom's mind.

I go to my room and get my clothes ready for a shower. Nothing is better than a shower, snapchat, cats, aliens and pizza; nothing!

After my shower and pizza I head to my room. I fall asleep fast due to not much sleep the night before. I was at Gerard's and we all were drunk as fuck. I think Gerard and Frank kissed but as I said, I was wasted so that might have been a dream or something.

Tyler's POV

I get into my house after looking through the forest. I managed to throw a few trees. I found a tree house which is pretty cool. I need to eat something...but what?

You should cut...

Oh god...here we go, Blurry being a dickhead again...

Your worthless anyway, go and do it!  He mutters in my ear.

I look behind me and see him standing with his red eyes beaming at me. I allow my head to drop as I walk into the bathroom. I've given up trying to win against him; he never loses so I just do what he says now.

After I clean my stomach I sit on the floor of the bathroom. My head is filled with throbbing along with thoughts mixing with memories. I think about when I killed Johnny. He looked terrified but I was oblivious to what I was doing; I was in immense pain emotionally and physically. He hurt me, he did the dumbest thing and I was merely...paying him back...it wasn't my choice to have a fuckwit hurt me! He really was just a drunk, stoned and stupid motherfucker to try and attack me. Telekinesis always wins.

So do I.  Blurry says.

That was the last I heard of him as I sit in silence. Eventually with all the little energy I've got, I move my aching body to my bedroom where I plop onto my bed and fall asleep to the sound of silence.