Chapter 19: Surprising it is.

Chapter 19 - Rose's POV

 'Happybirthdaaayyyyy!' Matt yelled while running in circles around me. 'Thank you darling.' I smiled. 'He keeps on saying it, doesn't he?' Cat laughed. 'I think that was only the 20th time today.' I caught him and swung him around. 'I don't mind', I said with my nose in his hair. 'He can say it as much as he wants.' Matt was giggling as crazy while I was tickling him. 'But he ain't gonna get cake another time', Cat smirked. 'Toooobaaddd', a giggling Matt replied between two screams. We all laughed. Ahh, how I loved days like these. And it was only gonna get better. 

At half past four I got into my room to search an outfit for the night. Standing in front of my closet I got desperate. You know I don't care about dressing up, but it was my birthday and going for dinner at your girlfriend's place on your birthday askes for something nice, doesn't it? With my hands in my hair I was screening every little piece of the closet, but there was just nothing I liked for this occasion. As if my sister could hear me mentally screaming from downstairs, she suddenly popped up at my door, holding a dress on a coat rack. 'What's that?' I asked confused. 'Uhm.. I think it's called a dress. But I'm not sure though...' she said with a serious face, but then smirked. 'See it as a special birthday present from your lovely sister.' I was over the moon. Yes, for a dress. I guess turning eighteen does something with a person. 

When I had the dress on, I was just staring at myself in the mirror. I must be honest, I looked great. 'Wow, I think I've made a great choice', Cat stated when she saw me. 'Damn Rose, you look hot!' She laughed. 'Well, thanks', I mumbled, still impressed from seeing myself like that. 'You alright?' Cat asked. 'Yeah... It's just... I never thought I would ever feel pretty like this', I said quietly. Cat took me in her arms, her lips against my ear. 'You're always pretty,' she whispered, 'always been and will always be.' I smiled, although she couldn't see. The next moment I felt something pushing against us. 'Groupshuuggg', Matt said while wrapping his littly arms around us. 'Happyybiirthhdaaayy.' 

--------------------------------------

I arrived at Jessie's apartment at 5.55h. I pressed the doorbell against her name and waited. 'Hello?' Her beautiful voice sounded through the speaker. 'It's Rose', I said while thinking she would probably not be expecting anyone else. 'Come innn', she sang and opened the door. With a smile plastered on my face I walked to the elevator. Even when she sang silly things like that she had the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. Only that made me fall even more in love with her. 

When I arrived on the 4th floor, her door stood wide open. I walked in hesitantly, not seeing her anywhere around. The first thing my eye caught was the diningtable in the livingroom, dressed up with candles and roseleaves. It was so wonderful that my breath caught in my troath. 'Do you like it?' I suddenly heard behind me. I turned around and was facing her, wearing an extremely sexy jumpsuit. 'You look... great', I mumbled, still having trouble breathing normally. 'Ohh I bet you don't even realise how stunning you look', she replied, her eyes screening every single bit of my body. There was this healthy tension between us, the attraction made my legs jelly and my whole body fuzzy. Jessie felt it too, as she walked toward me and whispered: 'I don't know if I can handle this the whole evening, but...' Then she cut off her own sentence by kissing me on the lips. When her fruitness came dripping into my mouth my legs totally gave up. I felt the beating of my heart raise with every second. '...but I'm willing to try', she finished when we parted. You should see her, that gorgeous girl. In one word: breathtaking. I still couldn't believe she was mine.

'It's beautiful', I mumbled, focusing back on the table. 'Have a seat', Jessie said while pulling a chair to her so I could sit. The table could've been cut out of a moviescene, so incredibly romantic. While a was watching the light of the candles, I heard her say 'Let me just finish these things' while walking to the kitchen. When I looked around my eyes met the picture on the wall against the tv and I didn't know it was possible but the smile on my face got even bigger. This was quite starting to become the best birthday ever.