Chapter 22: Help me fix this.

Chapter 22 - Jessie's POV

'I'm not sure, Jess. She sounded very pissed...'

My phone got sandwiched between my shoulder and my ear so I could finish writing an email while talking to Rose. 

'And how long is she gone already?'

'I haven't seen her anymore since she walked out last night... I'm just hoping nothing happened to her.'

'No, don't think about that Rose... She probably just needed some time to ... sort things out?'

'I dunno... Goddamn it, I really don't get what her problem is. Everything was going good lately, wasn't it? She really started liking you.' 

'Yeah... To be honest I don't get it either... She was so kind at the hospital. It felt like she had really accepted it... Maybe she was just having a bad day? Sometimes people don't need much to explode...'

'Jessie, she offended you! She called you a fucking lesbian!'

'Well, at least she spoke the truth.' 

I couldn't help but smirk a little. It stayed silent at the other side, but after a few seconds Rose couldn't keep in a smirk herself. 

'Jessica Cornish, do you know that is exactly the reason why I love you?'

'What?'

'You can stay so calm and sober. If I were you...'

'Now things are getting interesting...'

'If I were you, I'd come over to your girlfriends house and solace her...'

'How?'

'Show her she's not alone in this...'

'Hm... I was expecting something more tensive though.' 

Rose laughed a short cute laugh but got serious again right after that.

'No, seriously. I don't know what to do now, Jess.'

'Honey, it'll be alright.'

'I'm not sure... Baby, I need you.'

'What can I do for you?'

'Help me fix this...'

-------------------------------------------

Two hours after the phonecall I was standing in front of Rose's house. It was already getting darker and the moonlight started painting the sky. I took I deep breath, raised my arm and rang the doorbell. I was staring at my shoes, waiting for Cat to open the door and smash it closed in my face again. But instead, when the door opened a body got wrapped around mine and my favorite scent filled my nose. 'I'm so happy you came', she whispered in my ear. 'I missed you.' I put my nose in the hair and slowly inhaled her sweetness. 'I missed you too', I whispered back. I lay my hands just under her bum and pushed her up against the wall, her legs wrapped around my waist. She tasted like sweet berries this time with a touch of mint. Her body pressing against mine caused exciting feelings taking over certain places of my body. 'Is she home already?' I asked hoarsly. 'Not yet', Rose aswered out of breath. 'But I don't mind right now.' When she said that I put her down again, grabbed her hand and took her inside. Once she had closed the door behind her, she took the lead and pulled me upstairs while not letting go of my lips. When we passed Matt's room, Rose quickly put a finger over her mouth to make clear he was sleeping. Once we arrived at her room, we had already forgotten about it again. Rose moaned horny when I pushed her on the bed. 'You clearly missed me indeed', she smirked. 'Oh, girl, you have no idea.' Her shirt getting ripped off as soon as those words rolled over my lips.