~ Chapter 1 ~

Alexis' POV

"Are you coming to the after show party? We've been invited to it!" My band mate and best friend Evie asked me. I hesitated. I don't like socializing with other people. We had just come out of the VMAs. That was enough socializing for one day.

"I'm not sure I should. I don't really like parties. Plus, it was probably an 'I feel sorry for you' invitation." I told her. She shook her head in disbelief.

"I don't think it is. It'll be good. I promise." She begged.

"No. I don't want to go." I said.

"Why? Come on Alexis, there's free booze and music." She whined. I just sighed at her.

"Why do you want me to go so badly? Why can't you stay with the rest of the band?" I asked her.

"Because without you, it wont be good. Please, I swear that it'll be fun." She said.

"If you're trying to set me up with someone, I swear to the lord above..." I threatened.

"No, no. Don't worry. It may happen though. You never know." She winked at me. Last time she set me up with someone, he turned out to be a complete jerk and loser. He just wanted to get into my pants and then never call me again. She has become obsessed with the fact that I don't have a boyfriend. I know she's trying to be nice and help but I am not really bothered.

"No, Evie. Do I have to go? I really don't want to." I groaned.

"Yes. Everyone is going." She told me.

"Yeah, like who exactly?" I questioned.

"Well, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Calvin Harris, Katy Perry, Liza Koshy..... The list goes on." She said.

"Look, I'd rather go home and watch TV." I said. She grabbed a hold of my arm.

"Please come. The rest of the band are going and we can't be Killer Echo without our lead singer." She begged. I finally gave in.

"Okay, okay. Fine. I'll go. On one condition. You do not interfere with my love life again. Got it?" I told her. She nodded.

"Yeah okay." She said.

"Good. We'd better get going." I sighed.

"Yay!!" She said. She forcefully dragged me into the car and we  drove to the place the party was being held. It was a huge house/warehouse type thing. I could hear loud music being blasted from outside. Damn, the neighbours must be pissed. I noticed a lot of empty booze bottles already on the front lawn. We walked inside and were immediately greeted by the rest of the band. I was grabbed by Kirsten.

"Where the fuck were you guys?" Kirsten shouted. I couldn't really hear her over the music that was being blasted. I could just about make out what she said.

"Alexis didn't want to come!" Evie shouted back. Thanks a lot.

"Come on! Let's have some fun! Let's go dance!" Amethyst shouted.

"Let me get you both a drink first!" Skyla shouted. She ran off through the crowd of people before I could even say anything. She came back with 2 plastic cups for me and Evie. She handed one to Evie and handed mine to me. They all walked away and left me without a word. I stared at the drink and thought, Why the hell not? It's a party after all! I downed the entire drink and went into the huge crowd of people dancing.

Maybe an I'm later, I was most likely drunk but not too off my ass. I was dancing with anybody that wanted to dance. I went over the the drinks bit to get myself yet another drink when I saw out of the corner of my eye, a cute boy. He looked around my age. He had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. He was wearing a red sparkly blazer with skinny jeans and a black tee shirt. He had the most adorable smile I had ever seen too. He caught me looking at him and started walking over to me.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hi! Can I get you a drink?" I asked. I tripped and stumbled on to him accidentally. "Oopsie! My bad." I hiccuped and giggled.

"Careful, I'll get the drinks." He said pouring us both a drink.

"Thanks." I said, taking the cup he was offering to me. I took a sip out of it.

"I'm Brendon by the way." He said.

"I'm Alexis." I said.

"You're in Killer Echo, right?" He asked.

"Maybe. You're in Panic! At the Disco, right?" I smirked.

"Maybe." He smirked back. I laughed at him. "Come on, let's dance." He said. I took his hand and ran over to the dance floor. We started dancing together. And we kept drinking and dancing the night away. We did a few loads of shots too. Then, we locked eye contact. I was so drunk that I could see about 4 of him at the same time. He then smashed his lips to mine and I moved in sync with him. Then, the whole night became a blur. And before I knew it, I was in bed with a guy I had never met before.

First chapter of a brand new book! I really hope you enjoy this one. Hopefully, my writing has improved since the first books. The first chapter is a little short though.

Please vote and share.

Peace out hoebagels.