(A/N) Please Read !

Hi readers! I hope that you're enjoying this book. Currently, I have a severe case of writer's block and I am under a lot of stress so for my mental wellbeing, I will be taking a short break to sort myself out. My anxiety levels have risen recently and I've been having more panic attacks so I need to calm myself down. And I know what you're thinking, "For God sake, she blames everything on Writer's block1!1!!" No. It's because there is something happening in my life that I need to calm down about. A lot has been happening recently at school, home and somewhere I go to enjoy myself.

I also need to work on more chapters for this and improve it. I'm also writing another story, but that can wait for now. I need to focus on getting this finished before I do anymore projects.

I will still be available if you want to message me. I probably won't reply straight away but I will try to reply.

If you have any questions, please message me. Like I said, I will try my best to respond.

I hope you guys understand this.

Lots of Love,

Falloutwentzy x

P.S. I was wondering if you guys wanted part 3 of the Pete Wentz story. Comment Yes or No and I'll make a decision !

[Edit: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT! I HOPE YOU ALL GOT WHAT YOU WANTED. LOTS OF LOVE. MWAH!]