A/N

hey everyone 👋

I'm just writing this just to say a couple of things because it's been a while since I uploaded anything and there are reasons for it.

First of all, I want to thank every single one of you readers for bringing this book up to nearly 15k views ! I really appreciate it and it makes me happy that even though my writing is trash, you guys still appreciate it so thank you.

So, there are many reasons why I haven't uploaded in a while. Basso, I have had a couple of deaths within my family. My grandma died in last October and my uncle died in July; both due to cancer so I have been grieving and spending time with my family. Also, my mental health hasn't been great recently but I'm getting better slowly. Thank you for all being patient with me. I'll get a new book out asap because I'm writing a couple at the moment.

I would also like to honour a couple of people:

My grandma who always used to make me laugh. I miss you everyday. One of my last memories was when I went down to the shops by her house to get sweets and came back and I have her one. She liked them that much that I went down to get her some. She smiled and ended up giving me the rest 💔 (1953 ~ 2018)

My uncle who was always a joy to be around, even when he was in a bad mood. I remember writing an English essay and he was watching the office and asking me about school. That was the last full conversation we had 💔 (1960-something ~ 2019)

And last but certainly not least, Cameron Boyce. My childhood crush. My favourite Disney actor. He was part of my childhood and now he's gone and it doesn't seem right. It's been 3 weeks and it's getting easier to cope but I miss him more each day. Sounds weird that I'm honouring him this way but I'm really struggling to cope with this. It was announced the day after my prom. I sat on my mum's bed and she said "you know that Cameron kid that you love from Jessie and grown ups? Cameron Bryce ?" so I said "Boyce ? What about him ?" And she replied " he died." I genuinely can't tell you how devastated I am. I love you, Cameron Boyce 💔 (1999 ~ 2019)

My DMs are always open if anyone needs to talk 💛

Thank you for being patient. I love you all xxx

FallOutWentzy Xx