~ Chapter 5 ~

Alexis' POV

"Hey. Can you come round to mine today? I need to tell you something." I told Amethyst.

"Yeah sure. Do you want me to bring the others around?" She asked.

"Yes please. That would be a great help." I said.

"Okay hun, I'll be round soon. Bye!" She said.

"Bye." I said before she hung up. I raised my cupboards for drinks and snacks. Evie was the only one in the band I had told about the whole pregnancy thing so I was planning to tell the others today. I was really nervous because in didn't know how they would react. I haven't even told my parents. My phone started ringing. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, Alexis. This is Doctor Grenwich." She said.

"Oh hello. Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes. I was just calling to let you know that I have already booked your first appointment for the maternity ward." She said. I had completely forgotten about that.

"Thank you. When is it?" I asked.

"Tomorrow at 2:30." She told me.

"Thank you so much. Have a good day." I told her.

"And you." She said. And with that, she hung up. I then heard the door open.

"ALEXIS!" They all squealed. I stood up and they all pounced on me.

"Hi guys." I said. They pulled away and I noticed they had carrier bags in their hands. Amethyst pulled out a bottle of red wine.

"Let's get this baby open!" She squealed, running into the kitchen to get a cork screw.

"YEAH!" Kirsten yelled.

"Guys. Calm down. I need to tell you something." I said. They stopped and stared at me.

"What?" Skyla asked.

"Sit down on the couch." I said. They slowly walked in and sat down.

"What's going on Alexis?" Amethyst asked.

"Well, you know that party? I got pretty drunk and ended up sleeping with someone. And now, I'm pregnant with his baby." I said.

"Are you kidding? Please, if this is a joke...." Kirsten said.

"No, no! Honestly. I have the tests." I said. I went into the back room and showed them to everyone.

"OMG I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!" Skyla squealed.

"Who's baby is it?" Amethyst asked.

"I don't want to say. I may get into trouble." I said.

"Who's. Baby. Is. It?" Kirsten demanded.

"Brendon Urie." I mumbled.

"Who?" Skyla asked.

"BRENDON URIE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" I screamed. I burst into tears.

"Omg. Hon, I'm so sorry." Kirsten comforted. She rubbed my back while I cried.

"It's my fault." I cried.

"It takes to to make a baby. Have you told him yet?" Amethyst asked.

"No. I'm scared to." I said, sobbing.

"Do you have an appointment?" Kirsten asked.

"Yeah. Tomorrow." I said.

"Is it a scan?" Evie asked.

"I'm not sure." I said.

"We're coming with you." Evie said.

"You don't have to. If you have other plans, that's fine." I said.

"No no no. You can't do it alone." Evie smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat in the waiting room. I was super nervous. Was it a scan. Or a talk? I tapped my foot and tried to distract.

"Don't worry yourself. You'll be fine." Evie said soothingly.

"Thanks." I said. I didn't smile though. I couldn't. It seemed like I had been waiting ages. Then, finally, a nurse came out.

"Alexis Luton?" She called. I stood up.

"Good luck!" The girls said as I walked into the room.

"Hello, I am Nurse Gilderoy. I will be your midwife, doctor etcetera." She smiled. "Today we are going to have a chat where I will ask you a few questions and give you a scan. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah." I replied, not really knowing what to say.

"Okay. So, full name?" She asked.

"Alexis Diane Luton." I replied.

"Date of birth?"

"3rd May 1987"

"Occupation?"

"Singer in a band."

"Age?"

"25."

"Good, good. Time for your scan. Is this your first time?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. I was really nervous.

"Okay. Can you please lie down on the bed?" She asked. I did what she told me to do. She picked up some kind of gel. "This may be cold."

"It's actually warm." I giggled. She put a scanner thing across my belly. She turned the screen around so I could see it.

"It seems that you are about 12 weeks along. Look at this little jelly bean shaped thing." She said, pointing to the screen. "That's your baby."

"That's my baby?" I asked in disbelief.

"It sure is." She smiled.

"It's so cute." I whispered.

"Would you like to hear a heart beat?" She asked. I nodded. She turned on the sound and I heard a slight dumdumdumdum sound. "There it is."

My baby is right there, in front of me.

"You should be due around 13th May."

Sorry for not updating in forever!