~ Chapter 2 ~

Alexis' POV

I woke up and I had a killer headache. I must've drank loads because I don't suffer from hangovers. I looked up and didn't recognise my surroundings. I was in someone's room. I went to stand up and realised that an arm was draped across my body. My eyes slowly wandered over to the mystery arm and I saw the guy from last night. Brendon Urie. He was shirtless. Then it hit me. What happened last night? I slowly lifted up the covers and saw I was naked. Crap! I lay there, not knowing what to do. I had never been in a situation like this before. Then I felt the bed move and the arm lift off of me, letting me free. I got out of bed and tripped. I landed with a thud, which made Brendon wake up.

"What the fuck?" He said in a low whisper. I quickly got up and grabbed a towel to cover myself up.

"Um, what happened last night?" I asked him. He rubbed his temples.

"All I know is that we got hammered." He said. He looked under the covers and looked back at me. "Did we...?"

"I think so." I said quietly.

"My girlfriend is going to kill me." He whined.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

"Why are you apologising? I got drunk too. It's not like you forced me to do it. I kissed you first.... Wait. I kissed you?" He asked. He was obviously confused.

"I guess so." I told him whilst I was trying to remember last night.

"How am I going to explain this to Sarah? She'll probably leave me. Oh great!" He said.

"You don't know that." I said, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Maybe I'll just not tell her." He mumbled. I heard him though.

"Do you think that's the best option?" I asked him. He slowly nodded.

"It was a drunken mistake. What she doesn't know, won't kill her." He said.

"Okay, I'm going to get dressed now." I said, getting up. I grabbed last night's clothes and put them on. Brendon also put his clothes on. I checked my phone and I had several missed calls from the girls and texts.

"I think I'd better go." Brendon said to break the silence.

"Um, yeah. Same." I said.

"I'll follow you on Instagram and twitter." He told me.

"I'll do the same." I said awkwardly. I grabbed my phone and left. When I got out of the house, I immediately rang Evie.

"Hey..." I said when she picked up the phone.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU DIDN'T REPLY TO MY TEXTS. I CALLED YOU A BAZILLION TIMES! WOMAN!" She yelled.

"Can we meet up so I can talk to you?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Where do you wanna meet?" Evie asked.

"The little Costa down the road from my apartment?" I suggested.

"Okay. I'll be on my way soon." She said. She hung up and I walked downtown, even though I had no idea where I was going. I was obviously confused and lost and it didn't help that cameras were flashing in every direction. I heard a car pull up by the side of me but I ignored it. The person rolled down the window.

"You look lost. Do you want me to drive you somewhere?" They asked. It was a familiar voice.

"I don't know who you are. Leave me alone, creep!" I said, meanwhile the flashes of the cameras were in my eyes.

"It's me Brendon." They said. I knew the voice was familiar.

"I don't know. They'll be rumours." I hesitated.

"Come on. I want to help. You're clearly lost." He said. I looked at the paps and I quickly jumped into the cast and he gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"There is a Costa on Fourth street. Can you please take me there?" I asked politely.

"Okay cool. Of course. I'll be your Uber driver." He laughed.

"Okay. Have you got a phone charger?" I asked.

"Yep. Check glove compartment. Should be a portable one." He said. I pulled it out and plugged in my phone.

"Thanks." I said. We spent the rest of the journey in silence. When we arrived there, he unlocked the doors.

"Your stop madam." He said.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it. Here's the charger." I said, handing of back.

"Thanks. Like I said, I'll follow you on Instagram." He said.

"Okay. Bye." I waved. He waved back and he drove off. I went into the Costa and sat down across from Evie.

"Hey Alexis. Who was that?" Evie asked.

"Hey. That was Brendon." I said.

"As in Brendon Urie?" She asked.

"Yep. I was with him last night." I said.

"Omg lucky. Here's your drink by the way." She said, sliding the cup over to me.

"Thanks." I said, taking a sip.

"What happened between you 2?" She asked.

"Well we got drunk and kissed and then before I knew it, I was waking up next to him in bed. Naked." I told her. She choked on her drink.

"WHAT!?" She yelled.

"Keep quiet." I hushed.

"Sorry. But, isn't he taken?" She asked.

"I only found out in the morning." I said.

"I think we'd best be going." She said. I nodded and gave her a hug.

"I'll call you later." I told her and she nodded. I walked out of Costa and took the quick way to my apartment. The warm air from my apartment was lovely. I flopped on to my couch. I checked my phone for any notifications, now that I had internet.

Brendonurie has followed you!

I clicked on it and followed him back. I sent him a message.

AlexisL87: Hey :) x

Brendonurie: Hey :P

We had a long conversation before he had to go. We said goodbye to each other and I smiled and got on with my day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! The update schedule will be whenever I can be bothered to upload.

If you already haven't, please read my other 2 stories which are on my profile. Please do check them out!

Please Vote and Share!

Peace out hoesbagels!