~ Chapter 9 ~

Alexis' POV

Me, Brendon and Sarah discussed about the situation for hours. We came to the conclusion that Brendon will come to all of the scans that he can and will definitely help out with the baby. Sarah will also do the same. It couldn't have been more than a week or so later before I switched on the news. My bump was starting to grow. I was slightly patting it when I heard something that caught my full attention.

"Panic! At The Disco's front-man Brendon Urie is reportedly expecting a baby with Killer Echo's lead singer Alexis Luton after spending some intimate time together." The News Reporter said. Great. Now the whole world knows that I'm pregnant. Then it had hit me. My brother doesn't know yet. I lied to him about me and Brendon. He is going to go absolutely spare at me. I quickly pulled out my phone but there were no messages from him or missed calls. Praise the lord above. I dialled Brendon's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Have you seen the news?" I asked.

"No, why?" He asked.

"They found out." I said.

"Who found out what?" He asked.

"The news people found out that I'm pregnant." I told him. It went silent for a moment.

"Oh shit." He said.

"I haven't told my brother yet and he's going to find out. Crap!" I almost yelled.

"What can I do? I can speak to management." He said.

"Then they'll go mad and we'll have to confirm it." I said.

"Well, we have to do of someday." He said.

"I'm only 14 weeks. I'm supposed to wait until I'm 16 weeks before I tell anyone. Just in case the worst happens." I said.

"I know. They've found out now so there's not point in keeping it from them." He said.

"Well, what about the hate we are going to receive?" I asked.

"I'll work on it. Just ignore it. Turn off the comments on Instagram." He said.

"Yeah, that will stop it." I said sarcastically.

"Look. I've got to go. I'll go to management and I'll tell you what happens." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Bye."

"Bye."

After that phone call, I did turn off my Instagram comments and turned off notifications on twitter. I then heard a knock on the door. I ignored it, thinking it was a fan. But they repeatedly knocked. I groaned and stood up. I went over to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was an angry Billie standing at my door. Oh god. He's going to kill me. I slunk away from the door and ran upstairs. He hammered on the door once again.

"COME ON ALEXIS. I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!" He yelled, which scared me because once he is mad, he's mad and nothing stops him. I hid under my bed like I used to when I was a child. We used to have arguments or fights and he'd chase me and I always hid under my bed. He kept banging on the door until it went silent. I knew he was up to something so I stayed hidden. Then, I heard the door unlock. Shit. Now I'm really in trouble. I silently prayed to myself whilst he was storming through the house. There was only a sound of his breathing and his footsteps. "COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!" He yelled like a psycho. I tried make make myself look smaller but it didn't work. I heard footsteps getting closer to my bedroom. I was really screwed now. Then, I heard the door swung open and slow but heavy footsteps padded around the room. He looked around for about 2 minutes. He then crouched down to the side of my bed and looked under. We maintained eye contact. "Oh, Alexis, you aren't 5 anymore." He said, cocking his head slightly. His expression then turned into anger. He grabbed my leg and dragged me out from under my bed.

"Billie! No!" I cried, desperately trying to grab on to things. He then let go and I fell on the floor. I quickly scrambled up and tried to run away but he grabbed me. Picking me up by my legs, he hauled me over his shoulder and held tight so I couldn't escape. He went into the living room and threw me on to the couch.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LIE TO ME?" He screamed.

"I'm sorry. Please." I cried.

"YOU SLEPT WITH A MAN IN A RELATIONSHIP AND NOW YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY." He screamed but got closer to my face.

"Let me explain. We've sorted everything out and-" I said.

"I DON'T CARE. YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE NOT COMING TO MY WEDDING. I DON'T WANT A SLUT THERE." He yelled.

"Billie please hear me out!" I cried.

"No. I don't want a whore like you to spoil my day. Mum and dad would be ashamed." He spat before leaving me on my own.