~ Chapter 7 ~

Brendon's POV

It's been 3 days. 3 days since Sarah left. 3 days since I've spoken to anyone. I can't sleep, I can't eat. I just can't function without her. I've waited by the phone all the time and she hasn't called. People have texted me and tried to call me but I just don't want to talk to anyone. I just want Sarah. I need to fix this. I tidied up a bit and cleaned, only because when she came back, I wanted the place to be perfect. I was waiting around and I heard a knock at the door. I reluctantly answered it. Stood in the doorway was the woman who I wanted to see the most.

"Sarah?" I said.

"Hi Brendon." She replied. I let her inside.

"If you came for your stuff, it's the same way you left it." I said sadly.

"No. I don't need my stuff. I wanted to talk." She said.

"R-really?" I asked.

"Yep. We need to." She nodded.

"Okay. You talk first." I said. She nodded and sat down on the couch with me, but not next to me.

"Okay. Over the past few days I've been thinking about what you have told me. Yes, I'll admit, I was upset when you told me that you slept with someone. But when I actually realised that you lied to me, I was beyond upset. In fact, I was hurt. I'm not keen on the idea of someone carrying your baby but it is what it is. I'm not going to dictate everything that you do. It's up to you if you want to be in this baby's life or not." She told me. I stared at her in awe.

"Okay. I realised how much of a mistake it was as soon as I had done it. I thought that if I didn't tell you about what happened, you'd never find out. Stupid, I know. But I guessed that backfired on me." I tried to make a joke but she looked unimpressed. "Sorry. For you, I will do anything. Please. I won't be a part of the baby's life if you don't leave me.... "

"Wait, what? Brendon, that's your child. Yes, I am upset that it's not my baby but you helped create that life." She said.

"But I only want a baby with you." I said.

"Like I told you, I'm not gonna dictate what you do with your life. It's entirely up to you. I won't be upset if you choose to have the baby." She said.

"You might leave me though." I said.

"Believe me, you're not getting rid of me that easy." She chuckled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'd like to meet her. If you don't mind. Obviously if you choose to have this baby." She told me.

"Let me think about it. I'm tryna do what's best for our relationship." I said.

"And I'm saying, do what's best for you. I'll be with you no matter what. I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied. I thought about it for a while. We went out to dinner and I still thought about it. Sarah was constantly asking if I'm alright and I told her yes but I don't think I was. I had no idea what I was going to do. Should I? Or shouldn't I? I was so confused. I was in two minds. We lay in bed and I couldn't sleep. That's when I realised something. I looked over at Sarah who was reading.

"Sarah."

"What's up B?"

"I've made my decision."

"What is it?"

"I'm going through with the pregnancy. I'm gonna be a part of it's life."