~ Chapter 31 ~

Once I had got back home, I listened to the track over and over again. It sounded amazing but there was something missing and I didn't know what it was. I tried messing around with sound effects but nothing seemed to be working for me. I decided to sample bits of other songs. I tried one of our other songs; that didn't work. I tried a snippet of a Fall Out Boy song; that worked well but it didn't seem right. I then tried part of a Panic! At The Disco song and it worked amazingly. It was the "oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh" part in This Is Gospel. I texted to the Killer Echo group chat.

Me: Girls, I have come up with something for the song and it works well.
Evie: Cool, what is it?
Amethyst: I thought we had already sorted it out?
Skyla: Amethyst, it did need a bit of something to add to it.
Me: Exactly. Anyway, I've tried sampling snippets of different songs and I've found one that works.
Skyla: What song?
Me: This is Gospel. You know, the oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh part?
Evie: Send a clip!
Me: <Video Attached>
Skyla: That sounds amazing! Have you asked Brendon if we can use it?
Amethyst: Isn't he the one that got Alexis pregnant?
Me: Yes it is. And I haven't because he has taken Phoenix out for today so I'll ask him when they get back.
Evie: That's adorable.
Kirsten: Hey girls! What have I missed?
Amethyst: Read up, dumbass.
Kirsten: Jeez, what got your knickers in a twist?
Amethyst: I liked it the way it was before until she ruined it.
Evie: I think it sounds better.
Skyla: Same.
Kirsten: Ditto.
Amethyst: Whatever.