~ Chapter 33 ~

The amount of love we received from fans all over the world was crazy! We were in an dated with messages and the fans got the number one trend of #GetWellSoonAmethyst which was amazing. It was the day after we posted the video and it was the day we were bringing Amethyst to rehab but first we needed to ring up the hospice. Before we went round to Kirsten's house, where Amethyst slept, I dropped Phoenix off at Brendon's and explained the situation. I found the number and waited for someone to pick up the phone.

"Hello, Mary-Rose Foundation Rehab Clinic. How may I help you?" The man at the end of the phone answered.

"Hello my name is Alexis Luton. I was wondering if I could book my friend into rehab so she could get treatment." I stated.

"Alright. What is her full name?" He asked.

"Amethyst Jane Blunt." I replied and I heard typing from the other end of the phone.

"Okay. I just need you answer a few questions about her please." He requested.

"Okay." I replied.

"What is her date of birth?"

"14th June 1985."

"How old is she?"

"Can't you work that out?"

"I'm a receptionist, not a mathematician."

"Er sorry. She's 28."

"Alright. What is she addicted to?"

"Cocaine and Weed."

"Ah okay. Can you bring her into the clinic soon?"

"Yes. We were wondering if we could possibly bring her in now." I wondered.

"Of course. We are always open."

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up.

"What did they say?" Evie asked, walking over to where I was stood.

"They said that we can bring her soon so we can set her off anytime." I explained.

"Ah okay." Evie smiled.

"Amethyst. They said we can bring you anytime." I told her.

"Okay. Can we go to mine first to collect a suitcase?" She asked.

"Obviously. Pack joggers and t shirts, that's what I would do." Kirsten recommended. We all got into Skyla's car and drove to Amethyst's place which was uptown. We got her stuff and drove to the rehab clinic as quick as we could. Me and Amethyst walked over to the front desk where the receptionist was on the phone and typing up something on the computer. Once the receptionist had finished, I hit the bell that sat on the desk too get his attention.

"How can I help you today?" He asked, facing us both and smiling.

"I've come here to book this lady in today." I tell him.

"Can you tell me the name of this lady?" He asked.

"Yes. Amethyst Blunt." I replied.

"Ah yes. You must be Alexis. I remember being on the phone to you." He said.

"Yes I am." I smiled.

"Good good. This is Amethyst, am I right?" He asked.

"You are." She answered, seeming nervous.

"Do you mind filling in this paperwork for me please?" He asked her. She nodded and took the pen and clipboard and sat down in the waiting area. She kept her head down and filled it all in. She then came back to the desk and nervously handed it back to the man.

"I finished it." She mumbled.

"Lovely. We'll call you when we are ready to come and get you." He smiled kindly.

"Thank you!" I smiled back and we walked to the waiting area and sat down on the uncomfortable metal chairs. About half an hour later, her name was called.

"Well, this is it. Promise you will all come and see me?" She told us with tears brimming her eyes. We all hugged her and then let go.

"Yeah. We promise." Evie smiled.

"I'll miss you guys." She said. She walked away with the nurse and we all stood there.

"Should we go home then?" I asked. They all nodded and we all went home.