~ Chapter 32 ~

This chapter contains some tough themes. Be warned. If you are sensitive to drug abuse, I'd skip this chapter.

All our jaws just dropped open at what Amethyst just told us. There was a prolonged silence across the room. Slowly, Skyla came down the stairs with Phoenix in her arms. Skyla also looked shocked so she obviously heard.

"W-what?" Evie eventually broke the silence between us.

"You heard me." Amethyst sneered.

"You can't leave! You're the rhythm guitarist!" Kirsten gasped.

"Well I am. And you can't stop me." Amethyst snapped. She grabbed her bag and stormed out of the house. I ran after her and the other girls followed behind me.

"Amethyst! Wait!" I called. She stopped and turned around to face me.

"What?" She snapped.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked.

"Why do you think? I can't seem to do anything right!" She sighed.

"What are you talking about? We had a disagreement over something and we can resolve it! There isn't any reason to leave the band!" I said.

"I've been thinking about it for a while now and I just exploded. I've been meaning to discuss it with you and the girls because I just feel like I don't fit in. I mean, all you girls have Instagram and twitter accounts dedicated to you and I don't." She sniffed. Her face was full of guilt, regret and remorse.

"Let's talk about this inside, yeah?" I suggested. She nodded and we walked in and the girls were in front of us. We all sat down on the couches of the now less destroyed house. I sat Phoenix on my lap and held her close to my body.

"What's up Amethyst?" Evie asked.

"I feel left out. You know, in every band there is a member that feels unwanted and kind of left alone." She said.

"I can tell you that people do run fan accounts dedicated to you. But why does it matter?" I asked.

"I don't know. It just makes me upset a bit but it's not a big deal." She said.

"Not a big deal? You went ape crap for that reason and you said it is no big deal. Bull." I rolled my eyes.

"Alexis. This could be another fight. Please don't." Evie warned.

"Why shouldn't I? She is spilling all this bull. She's hiding something." I looked at Amethyst, scanning her body. "What are you hiding?" I asked.

"N-nothing." She stuttered.

"You've already bulled twice now. Just tell us!" I raised my voice.

"N-no. You'll kick me out the band." Her eyes began welling up with tears.

"Well if you don't tell us, we can't help you." Kirsten soothed. Amethyst took a deep breath in.

"When I was 16, I was in a rough place. I hung out with the wrong people and had a lot of bad friends. This resulted into !e going to a lot of parties and doing really really bad and embarrassing things. One of the embarrassing and bad things I did was try drugs. I got addicted straight away to cocaine and weed and ecstasy. My parents found out and were really angry but instead of kicking me out, they sent me to rehab. I was clean for years but over the past few months I've been getting cravings and I've started again," she cried. "I'm really sorry."

The whole room went silent. We all just looked at Amethyst in shock; we never knew this about her. We tell everything to each other!

"What have you been craving?" Skyla asked.

"Mainly cocaine and weed. Girls, I'm really sorry. If you want me to leave the band I will." She said bravely.

"No." I said.

"No what?" Evie asked.

"We don't want to kick you out of the band." I said. "We want you to get help."

"R-really?" She asked. We all collectively nodded.

"Yeah. We want you to get better." Kirsten added.

"We'll send out a quick message or a quick video telling the fans why the album may take a while." Skyla said.

"Do you want to do out now?" Evie asked. We all nodded.

"Right. I'll set up the camera and you guys tidy the place up." I said. Skyla, who still had Phoenix, passed her to me and I grabbed my phone and propped it up against a couple of books. We all got into position and I started recording.

"Hey guys! It's us, Killer Echo. We have an announcement to make." Evie began.

"We are sorry to tell you guys but the new album that we have been working on will be postponed." Kirsten said.

"The reason for that is because I will be going into rehab. I've had a history with drugs and its come back so in order for me to get better, I will be taking time off and go to rehab." Amethyst explained.

"We hope you will understand our decision. We couldn't make it without her." Skyla told the camera.

"We hope to see you all soon. We love you. Goodbye!" I switched off the camera. We watched the video back and I edited the beginning and end so of didn't see me turning the camera on and off.

"Are you ready to upload it?" Evie asked. We all nodded and I put out on Facebook, twitter and Instagram with the caption: We need to tell you all something......