~ Epilogue ~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOENIX!" Me and Brendon cheered. Phoenix had a massive smile on her face. We were all sat in the living room and she was sat on her favourite chair.

"Yay! It's my birthday!" She exclaimed.

"I can't believe you're 7!" Brendon exclaimed.

"Here are your presents from mom and dad and Sarah." I handed her presents. She picked up Brendon and Sarah's presents first. She opened them and it was a mermaid tail blanket, a jewellery making set and a colour your own pillow case with fabric pens.

"Thank you daddy and Sarah! I love them!" She exclaimed, pulling them into a huge hug.

"You're welcome bub! I'm glad you like them!" Sarah exclaimed and smiled. I handed her my presents and she excitedly opened it. It was quite big so it took her a while. It was a massive Disney Princess castle with the Disney Princess dolls. I also bought her her very own princess dress and heels (toy ones obviously). The dress was Belle's as it was her favourite Disney princess.

"Wow mommy! Thank you so much!" She engulfed me in the biggest hug over.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

"Daddy. Can you help me build it please?" She asked politely.

"Only because it's your birthday!" He grinned. Whilst they spent some daddy daughter time together, me and Sarah made breakfast which consisted of crown shaped pancakes with blueberries, strawberries, bananas and chocolate syrup with a drink of strawberry milkshake.

"I think she's pleased with her gifts." Sarah smiled as I made the pancakes.

"Yeah she is. She's been asking for that castle for ages. She's also been asking for that blanket that you got her." I replied.

"I remember going into town with her and she spotted that pillow colouring set and she was amazed by it." Sarah added.

"She does love things like that." I said. We brought the breakfast into the living room. "Birthday girl! Breakfast is ready!"

"Yay!!" She ran over to her litre coloring/play table where I put her breakfast down. I kissed her forehead and she dug in. "Thank you."

"You're welcome sweetie. Are you going to wear your dress for your party later?" I asked. She nodded her head vigorously.

"Of course!" She exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an hour or two before the guests started to arrive so I started preparing the food. There was literally a feast being set up on our dining table. There were: Sausage rolls, a variety of crisps (quavers, cheese puffs, salt and vinegar sticks, ready salted, cheese and onion and prawn cocktail), sandwiches (ham, cheese, egg mayonnaise and tuna with cucumber) that were cut into stars, Cucumber and carrot sticks, Mini sausages, Scotch eggs, Dips, Mini pizzas, Ham slices, cut up hot dogs, Grapes, Apple and orange slices, Pineapple cubes, Strawberries, Jelly, Haribos, Smarties, Brownies, Cupcakes, Jelly beans and Marshmallows. I separated the lunch foods from the desserts and I covered up the desserts. Of course, the centre piece was the giant pink and purple princess castle cake with silver beads. I covered up the food with cling film and then I was finished.

Whilst I was sorting out the food, Sarah was playing dolls with Phoenix in her brand new dolls house and Brendon was putting up a few more decorations, like the banner on the door and balloons outside. I had already decorated the inside of the house whilst Phoenix was asleep so she woke up to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PHOENIX! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone sang to her as I held the cake in front of her.

"Go on. Make a wish." I smiled. She blew out the candles and clapped.

"I wish for everyday to be as happy as this!" She exclaimed.

And that is exactly how it was.

Hello everyone! Yes, this book has finally come to an end. I was proud of this book and I hope you all enjoyed it! Don't worry, I am writing more that will be coming your way soon !