"Somewhere in Neverland"

"Somewhere in Neverland" by All Time Low

Ashton: "Wendy run away with me, I know I sound crazy don't you see what you do to me."  Ashton always wanted to take you on tour but your parents would never allow it. So he eventually got you to run away with him because being somewhere without you, made his heart hurt. You were his Wendy, he needed you to be young with him.

Luke: "I wanna be your lost boy, your last chance, your 'everything better plan." Everything in your life was crashing down. School was hard, friends flaked, parents being judgmental, and overall depression. Luke noticed this and wanted to pull you out of the darkness you were sinking into. He wanted to make everything better. He loved you and he was going to do everything he could for his girl.

Calum: "We'll talk about how your parents separated and how you don't wanna make the same mistakes as them." Calum was your best friend. You went to him for everything. So when your parents got a divorce, you were devastated and went to Calum. He wrapped you in a hug and told you he was here for you. You told him everything leading up to the divorce, saying you didn't want to end up like them. Deep in Calum's heart, he knew he wouldn't ever want to be separated from you.

Michael: "So here we go again, wishing we can start again." Fighting. That's all you two ever seemed to do. You loved each other, obviously, but the past few weeks have been stressful. Tours, exams, late nights, and drunken affairs. Michael said he was sorry for breaking your heart, but you didn't need this. You told him you wished you could start again, but it was too late. You left to clear your head as Michael tried to come up with a way to get you back.

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm obviously not trustworthy :P still haven't gotten any requests! It's open!)