You Read Him A Smut...

Haha this should be fun one ;) thank you lukesvibee for this awesome idea! think it's hilarious! xx

Ashton: (Cashton)

"What are you reading Y/N?" Ashton asked. You had been on Tumblr reading some uh...smut. And it involved Ashton. "Oh just some funny stories on Tumblr. Nothing special." You said smoothly. Ashton narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Uh huh. Why don't you read the next 2 or 3 sentences aloud to me. I want to hear how funny it is." Aw crap. You thought of something else you could say but you couldn't think of something fast enough. So instead you just went with it. You took a deep breath and started reading. "Calum straddled Ashton and attached his lips to Ashton's throat, nibbling lightly. Ashton moaned and put his hands in Calums' hair to hold him closer. "God Calum. You feel so good. Let's take this to the bedroom babe."" You blushed and set your phone down on the coffee table. You looked at Ashton who was frozen in an expression of horrified and shocked. "A-Ash?" He cleared his throat and blinked a few times. "I...uh. Ahem. I'm just gonna go take a shower and yeah." He got up off the couch and basically ran to the upstairs bathroom. You giggled and picked your phone up again. You continued to read the Cashton smut, laughing hysterically at some of the events that were "going down". After about an hour, Ashton approached you with only pajama pants and wet hair. "I think I got soap lodged in my brain from trying to wash out that image in my head." He said sitting next to you. "Sorry if I scared you Ash. But your reaction was pretty funny!" You giggled. He chuckled and pulled you against his bare chest. "Why did you pick Cashton?" He asked. "I uh...think you'd be cute together? I dunno!" He laughed and squeezed you. "Well I'll let him know that you approve of our love!" You snorted and gently elbowed him in the stomach. "But I'd much rather you'd be reading smut about us." He whispered seductively. "Really?" You asked. He bit his lip and nodded. "Let's take this to the bedroom babe."

Luke: (Cake)

You and Luke were giggling hysterically at the laptop screen set in front of you. "K-Keep reading Y/N!" He whispered. You nodded and found your place. "Luke ran his hands up and down Calums' bare torso, causing Cal to shiver. Luke bit his lip and smashed his lips to Calums'. Cal moaned into Luke's mouth and placed his hand on Luke's thigh and squeezed lightly, making Luke jump a little. Calum smirked and began to unbutton his tight, black skinny jeans, slipping them off onto the floor. Luke stood up and did the same and ripped off his Nirvana shirt. He grabbed Calum by the waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down revealing Cal's-" The laptop snapped shut and Luke's hand was on top of it. "Ok that's enough for now. It's getting weird now." You saw the intense blush on his cheeks and kissed him. "I'm surprised you let me read that far!" You giggled. He chuckled and set the laptop against the wall of his bunk. "It's really funny to see what fans write about us though. Some things are just beyond wrong and some are freaking hilarious! They don't know that we read this stuff, but we do." He admitted. You blushed and looked away. "So uh...what's been your favorite fan-fiction or preference stuff?" He rubbed his chin and thought about it. "Well there is this one blog that writes really cute and funny ones. Everyone calls her "Darling" I think." Your eyes widened and you looked at him. "Darling Babe?" You asked. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah that's the-hey. Wait. You've read her stuff?" You bit your lip and fidgeted with your fingers. "I uh...I wrote her stuff." You said awkwardly. He laughed and pulled you close. "Of course you did." You giggled and hid your face in his chest. "Revealing Cal's what?" Calum interrupted.