Ship (Hayley)

Name: Hayley

Hair Color: Shoulder  length  dirty  blonde

Eye Color: Blue/Grey

Hobbies: I  am  a  dancer  not  ballet  though...um  I  play  guitar  and  sing  a  bit.

Other: I'm  about  5'4. I  like  bands  like  Against  the  Current, SWS, Pierce  the  Veil, 5SOS  (obviouslyjust  random  songs  that  have  a  good  beat  make  me  smile  :)  BTW  I  wanna  hug  you  bc  you're  so  funny  and  creativexxx

Aw you're so sweet!!! I want to hug you too! xx

I ship you with: Calum    

Cal loves how creative and fun you are. He especially loves when you'll dance for a Keek he's making. The relationship between you and the fans is amazing because they see how happy you make Calum and love you for it. They'll send you letters, give you hugs and candy, and tell you how much they appreciate you taking care of their Calum xD He's very open about his relationship with you and brags about it any chance he gets. Every once in a while one of the other boys will tell him to shut up, but he doesn't care, HE LOVES YOU!!! Listening to music with Calum is another way you're compatible with him. You both like some of the same bands and songs and you'll sing along with him until you fall asleep on him. He likes to play with your hair and will accidentally get his fingers tangled up in it because he experiments a little too much. He's very protective  of you and hates when he can't be near you when he's on tour. When he comes home, he doesn't let go of you :)

Best  Friend: Ashton    Ashy Ashy!!! He's your bouncy house basically. You'd jump on him from behind and he'd give you a piggyback ride down the halls, on the stage, anywhere you name it. He's very outgoing and talkative and always lifts your spirits  when you're feeling grumpy.  He's never shy around you and always speaks his mind. Even if it gets him an elbow to the gut.

The  One  That  Has  A  Crush  On  You: Ashton     Since he tells you everything, he did't hesitate to tell you how he feels about you. It was a little awkward at first but you made sure you still hung out with him. He still has deep feelings for you, but even just being your best friend, is enough for him.

The  Brotherly  One: Michael         You call him Mike and Ike just to mess with him. He'll stick his tongue out at you and continue eating his pizza. Your relationship with Mikey is very much a sibling relationship. You get on each others nerves, you make fun of each other, you yell at each other, and you play pranks on each other. But every once in a while, you'd have a sentimental moment with him, whether it be playing video games, cuddling watching a movie, or him comforting you when you're upset. Underneath all the guyness, he's really a sweet guy.

(I hope you liked it Hayley! xx Love you! Thanks for reading my preferences love :) You're the best.)