Surprises

(Y/N) was looking around town and staring at the buildings with awe. "(Y-Y/n)? have you been to vale before?" Asked Ruby looking at the "Destroyer". "Yeah i'm not from around here." (Y/n) said with a sweat drop. "Clearly I mean look at your clothing." Scoffed Weiss. "What's wrong with my clothing?" (Y/n) asked the heiress giving her Beerus's signature death glare. "You'r not wearing a shirt!" shouted Weiss with a blush. "What you don't like what you see?" (Y/n) asked her with a smirk.

Weiss blushes like mad shouting, "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU BOOB!" Everyone on the side walk looked at you guys. Mostly at you. Maybe ice queens right. (Y/n) thought to himself. "Fine then lets go shopping." (Y/n) insisted. "Then lets go!" shouted Weiss as she dragged you towards the mall.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Team Rwby and I were walking around a giant building they call a "Mall". As we walk around we enter the first store. The girls began to pick out outfits for me to wear and try out. I look around the store to find nothing of interest. As i walk i couldn't help but feel eyes staring at me. I turn around and nothings there. I begin to be dragged by Yang as she and the others gave me cloths and threw me into a fitting room.

I tried on the first outfit. It consisted of a red hood, black tux, and boots. The second was the same but white minus the hood. The other consisted of a black jacket, jeans, and shoes, along with a bandana. The last one was a brown jacket, white undershirt, blue jeans, and black boots with yellow bracelets. 

"Which one did you like?" Asked Blake with a small blush. "None of them but i might have an idea." I said with a smirk. I walk in and try out a combination of all four of them. Once I came out I was wearing a brown jacket with a red hood, the black bandana, blue jeans , white bracelets, and boots. "What do you think?" I asked the girls with a little spin. They blush in response.

I chuckled at their response. "Lets go!" I shout not before Weiss payed for the cloths.

Normal P.O.V

After that we walked towards a restaurant near vale. They were about to walk into the restaurant but were stopped by the waiter at the door. "I'm sorry but we don't serve kind here." Said the waiter with venom in his voice when saying "Kind". "Oh okay will leave now." Said Ruby walking away but were stopped by the waiter. "No no not you four ladies you four are fine it's him that will stay out here." Said the waiter glaring at you.

"Why wouldn't you serve him?" Asked Blake with a small glare. "he's a Faunus and they work with the white fang I can't allow him to enter." Said The waiter. "You won't have a choice." (Y/n) said walking up to the waiter. Before the Waiter could respond you flicked his head with your finger shooting him across the restaurant's wall. Everyone in the restaurant and Team RWBY look at you with jaws dropped.

"Let's enter shall we ladies?" Asked (Y/n) with a friendly smile. You walk in but team rwby walks in slowly following you. You and team Rwby sit in an empty table towards the wall but close to the window. After waiting a full minute a waitress comes and hands you all a menu. Everyone orders what they always get but you order everything on the menu.

After waiting an hour and thirty min your food arrives. Everyone begins to eat there food while you eat yours at a fast rate while using nothing but chopsticks. "Uhh (Y/n) how can you eat all that?" Asked Ruby curious. "And stay fit?" Asked Yang curiously. You were about to answer but was interrupted by 18 men with armed guns flood the place. 

Everyone ducks but you as you continue eating. "(Y/n) Get down what are you doing?!" Whispered shouted Ruby. "What's it look like i'm finishing my meal." (Y/n) said while stuffing his face. "Well look at what we got here?" Asked one of the men. "A newcomer." said the other. "Lets welcome him to Vale." said the leader as he was about to grab you but was stopped by Yang punching him in the face. 

"ahh you Bitch!" shouted the man as he tried to fire his gun but was disabled by Weiss incaseing it in Ice. "Get Them!" shouted the leader of the group. The rest of Team rwby charged the armed men. Yang punched on of the and kicked the other into his partner. Ruby used her sembalence to speed around them. 

Weiss incased them in ice but was knocked by the leader. Blake tried to go in for a sneak attack but was blocked and thrown towards a charging yang. Ruby tried her best to fight the leader but was punched in the stomach and thrown towards her team. The men came from behind them and grabbed the holding them in place.

"Now who should i kill first?" Asked the leader pointing his gun towards the four girls. "I wouldn't do that if i were you." (Y/n) said finally finishing his food. "And why not?" Asked the leader with a raised eyebrow. (Y/n) stood up chopsticks in hand. "Because there with me." (Y/n) finished while in a fighting stance clapping with his chopsticks. "Hmm...GET HIM!" Shouted the leader as all his henchmen but the ones holding onto the girls charged (Y/n).

One tried to punch him but was stopped by (Y/n) grabbing his hand with the chopsticks and threw him into and charging man. Another tried to stab him with a knife, but (Y/n) dodged with ease another also joined with a knife. (Y/n) dodged one knife attack while blocking the other with the chopsticks. Two of the men aimed there guns at you and shot multiple bullets.

(Y/n) smiled and jumped out of the way causing the bullets to kill the men. The only people remaining was you, Team Rwby, Six men and their leader. The two gunned men charged you and tried to shoot you while also trying to stab you. (Y/n) mostly blocked the knife attacks and dodged the bullets. They went for a final stab (Y/n) moved out the way causing the two men to kill themselves.

The other four men let go of the girls and ran away while the leader stayed. "W-Wh-What a-are y-you?" Asked the leader with a scared expression. (Y/n) walked up to the leader and hit his chest three times in different places causing him to spit out saliva and pass out. Not before saying, "Never mess with a destroyer." 

(Y/n) dropped the chopsticks and walked out the place Team Rwby following close behind you.

Somewhere in Remennant

A giant ball of light landed in the middle of the forest with a loud explosion. "Whis is this where daddy is?" asked a little girl with Raven black hair that defies gravity, a red shirt, blue shorts, and blue boots. "This is the planet he wanted to live in so i assume so." Said Whis looking around the place. 

"Oh before i go can you give your daddy this." Said Whis giving the little girl a replica of Whis's staff. "Kay kay bye Whis!" Said the little raven haired girl as she flew away. I can't wait the look on daddies face when he sees me! Thought the girl with a giddy smile as she flew faster towards her daddies location.