The New Guy

Team Rwby were in professor Oblecks class. "And that is how little grims are made." Said professor Obleck. Everyone was traumatized as too why they are hearing about this.

"Um professor Obleck." Shouted Ruby nervously. "Yes Ms. Rose?" Asked Obleck now in front of ruby. "I always wondered why is the moon shattered?" Asked Ruby innocently.

"Excellent question!" Shouted Obleck while speeding to the front of the class. "Write me an essay about it!" Shouted Obleck again. "What why me?" Asked Ruby confused.

"Because the answer is so simple that even you can figure it out Ms. Rose." Said Obleck now standing in front of ruby. The bell rang and everyone including Obleck left the classroom.

"(Sigh) what am I going to do?!" Ruby said to herself. "Research duh." Said Weiss. "But I don't know if this school has any books about the shattered moon!" Shouted Ruby flailing her arms about.

Ruby turned her head towards Blake. "What?" Asked Blake confused. "Do you know anything about the moon?" Asked Ruby. "What makes you think I know about the moon?" Asked Blake crossing her arms.

"Because you always read....a lot!" Shouted Ruby. "Sorry don't know anything." Said Blake.

Later in Team Rwbys dorm

It was 10pm and everyone but Ruby was asleep. Ruby was in her bed reading books about Reminant. "None of these having anything about the moon." Ruby whispered to herself. Ruby looked at the clock and sighed. "Might as well go too bed." Said ruby as she fell asleep.

Ruby's Dream.

Darkness was all I could see. That was when for some odd reason I'm in space. Wait what am I doing in space? I thought to myself. A strange light appears behind me. I turn around and see a faunus.

He had a purple tail and cat ears. He had a weird looking necklace that coverd his shoulders. He also had light blue robe like pants along with weird looking brown shoes.

What the?! I thought to myself. The boy turned around and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Huh it's been a while since I've seen Someone with silver eyes." Said the cat fuanus. "W-who are you?" I asked him quiet scared.

"The names Y/n L/n God of destruction." Said the faunus. "The what?" I asked him again. "Forget it how'd you find me anyway kid?" Asked Y/n with a raised eyebrow. "I wanted to know why the moons shattered." I told him while twirling my fingers.

"Why?" He asked me seriously. "I-" Y/n cut me off by leaning closer to me. I blushed like mad. "W-w-what a-are y-you." He cut me off by lifting his finger and a ray of light shot threw my head.

"Wait for me." Was all he said before my whole body gave out.

Normal P.O.V the next day

The sun shined on ruby's bed and ruby stirred in bed and opened her eyes. Her eyes widen at what she saw. She saw that faunus from her dream. "How are ya." Said Y/n with a smile.

"Gah!" Screamed ruby as she fell from her bed with a loud thud. This woke up everyone. "Ruby what w-" yang was cut off when she stared at Y/n. "Who the hell are you!?" Shouted Yang. "And what are you doing in our dorm!" Shouted Weiss.

"It's seems you four have already met our new student." Said Ozpin leaning against the door frame. "Professor Ozpin!" Shouted team Rwby and bowed. "Um professor why is he here?" Asked Blake confused.

"I thought admissions to Becon were done." Said Weiss also confused. "Yes but he showed...excelents." Said Ozpin. "I think I should get to know you four oz you can leave now." Said Y/n.

Ozpin nodded and walked out leaving them alone. "So what's your name hot stuff?" Asked Yang with a wink and slowly getting closer to him. "Y/n L/n nice to meet ya." Said Y/n with a smile.

"The names Yang." Said yang with a wink. "Blake nice to meet you Y/n." Said Blake with a smile. "Weiss it's a pleasure." "I'm-" ruby was cut off by Y/n. "Ruby rose team leader it's a pleasure." Said Y/n with a smile. "How do you know my sister?" Asked Yang with a raised eyebrow.

"We've met before any way shall we go." Asked Y/n with a smile. "Why?" Asked Weiss. "You'll see." Was all he said and walked out.

Few minutes later.

"Hey um Y-Y/n." Ruby asked him nervously. He replied with a hum. "Are you the same one from my dreams?" Ruby asked him nervously.

"Maybe maybe not." Said Y/n walking away. When he did ruby saw a slight ominous glow around Y/n as he walked.