Blossomed Rose Vs. Merged Zamasu

"M-Mom!" Shouted Ruby with tears in her eyes. Summer Rose smiled at her daughter, "Hello sweetie." Stated Summer as she walked toward the injured Ruby. Summer placed her hand on Ruby's bruised cheek. "I can't believe how much, you've grown." Smiled Summer. 

Ruby closed her eyes and snuggled her mothers palm. Summer's smile quickly disappeared as she stared at the giant ball of energy. "You must defend your friends honey." Said Summer. "B-But how I-I'm n-not s-strong e-enough!" Shouted Ruby. Summer placed a hand on her shoulder. Ruby looked up at her mother.

"Please if your anything like me, you know there is always another way." Said Summer as time began to flow again. Summer began to slowly fade away. "W-Wait mom d-don't go!" Shouted Ruby. "Remember sweetie," Spoke Summer as she turned and faced Ruby with a smile. "Strength doesn't come from how much you can take, its how far your willing to fight."

Ruby blinked as Summer vanished from Ruby's sight. Ruby turned her head to see the Ball of energy heading right toward them. "RUBY!!!" Shouted her teammates and Nana. Ruby clenched her fist and held out her hands as the ball of energy hit her palms. 

"HA, do you really think you can stop that with your power." Spoke Rose black cockily. Ruby glared her silver eyes at Black. "NOBODY WILL DIE ON MY WATCH!!!" Shouted Ruby as she began to glow. Both Zamasu and Black were shocked, "What!/Impossible!" Shouted Back and Zamasu.

Ruby began to scream and smack the energy ball away. Ruby extended her arms out exploding into an energy wave. Everyone closed their eyes. After a while they opened them to stare in awe.

Ruby was now glowing a silver like aura. Her once red cape was now white. Her hair grew longer and was a pale red color. Her eyes glowed with Silver like energy. Ruby stood in front of Black and Zamasu surprising them. She punched them both in the gut, causing them to cough up blood. 

She then blasted them away. Black transformed and quickly charged Ruby. Black threw a punch but Ruby was able to dodge it with ease. "NANI?!?!" Said Black as she was bitch slapped into a building. Zamasu managed to punch Ruby in the face. Her smirk quickly faded into fear as Ruby slowly turned her head to glare at Zamasu.

Her fist still on Ruby's cheek. Ruby shouted as her eyes glowed Silver pushing Zamasu away. Ruby quickly flew toward her and smashed her face into a building.

"Is it just me or is anyone else now afraid of Ruby now?" Asked Yang. "Yep." Said Weiss. Blake and Nana nodded with a giant sweat drop behind their heads. 

Ruby began to pummel Zamasu into the ground without any mercy. After a while she flew away from her and was now looking for black. Before she could find her Ruby was punched into a building. Ruby quickly got back up and saw Black and Zamasu. "I think its time we show this mortal what a true god really looks like." Said Zamasu as she changed the earring to her left ear.

"Your fucked." Smirked Rose Black as her earring started to glow. Zamasu's earring also started to glow. Their bodies rushed towards each other till they eventually collided with a bright light. Ruby only glared at the bright light.

Eventually the light died out showing a human Zamasu with long white hair. "Now, shall we get serious?" She asked summoning a Scythe. Ruby took out her scythe and took a fighting stance. Zamasu smirked and also took a stance.

"RAHHH!!!" Shouted Ruby as she lunged toward Zamasu. Zamasu quickly blocked her attack. She pushed Ruby away and swung her scythe. Ruby dodged the swing and swung upwards with her scythe. Zamasu managed to parry Ruby's Scythe and managed to punch her away.

"C'mon show me what you can really do!" Shouted Zamasu as she spun her scythe. Ruby bared her teeth out as she cracked her neck. She raised her scythe in the air causing it to glow. Zamasu hummed in interest. Then out of nowhere many scythes start to surround Zamasu. "Right under the spotlight!" Said Ruby confusing Zamasu.

Ruby thrust's her scythe toward Zamasu causing the summoned scythes lunged toward Zamasu. She quickly reacted by deflecting all the scythes that were lunged her way. As she was deflecting she didn't notice Ruby behind her. Ruby swung her scythe stabbing Zamasu. "AHH!!!" Screamed Zamasu in pain.

Zamasu grabbed the blade of Ruby's scythe as she turned her head to look at Ruby. "Guess great minds think alike." Smirked Zamasu. Ruby stared in confusion till she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She looked down to see Zamasu had stabbed her. Ruby hitched her breath, as she growled. 

With all of Ruby's might she sliced Zamasu in Half. "THIS ENDS NOW!!!" Shouted Ruby as she created a silver beam of energy. "COOKIE DOUGH BLAST!!!" She screamed and shot the silver beam at the Half cut Zamasu. Ruby breathed heavily as she transformed back to normal and began to fall from the sky.

"RUBY!" Shouted Yang as she caught her sister. "Oh god what happened to her!" Shouted Nana concerned. "We need to get her back now!" Shouted Yang as she threw the capsule, causing the time machine to come back. "Lets go NOW!" Shouted Yang as she held her sister whose losing lots of blood.

Everyone but Nana entered the ship. "You not coming?" Asked Blake. "Can't got to help the other survivors." Said Nana. "Wait there are others? Where are they?" Blake asked. "Hiding, and I'm gonna find them." Said Nana as she flew away.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I was currently blocking each punch Goku and Vegeta threw at me. "So Nana, What has your father been doing?" Asked Berrus. Nana tapped her chin in thought, "Helping some girls to learn how to use Ki." She said with a smile. "So he's training Mortals huh? I would like to meet these people." Said Berrus as he watched the spar.

Goku rushed me like an idiot. While Vegeta was very hesitant on hitting me. I dodged Goku's punched and kneed him in the stomach. Vegeta tried to kick the back of my head but I managed to duck.

I punched Vegeta in the face and threw him at Goku. The two fell over each other. Goku and Vegeta both rush me. I dodge all their attacks with ease. As I dodge them I sense 3 familiar energy levels in the distance. However the fourth ones energy seemed to dropping fast. "Wait...RUBY!" I shouted as I caught Vegeta's punch and tossed him toward Goku again. 

"Nana we need to go now!" I shouted, everyone was rather confused. "Why?" Asked Nana confused. "Whats the meaning of this Sun?" Asked Beerus. "Can't talk must go, NOW!" I shouted as I grabbed Nana's Hand and tapped the ground with Whis' staff. We then are flying back toward Remnant.