The Sayian Bombshell

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Screamed Nana as a swirl of wind span around her. "What in the world?!?!" Shouted a confused Frieza. Here we go. You thought as you began to smile.

Nana's black hair began to spike up and turn yellow. Nana screamed one last time and a golden aura shune around her, her hair now golden and spiked up with light blue eyes.

"What happened to her?" Asked Pyrrha her crying now going down. "She just learned how to transform." You said with a big smile. "She looks like a blonde version of Yang." Said Nora jokeingly. "Hey! My hair isnt that long" said Yang with a slight annoyance.

"You think she can beat him?" Asked Ruby leaning against a wall. "I dont think she can......i know she can." You tell her with your smile.

Nana was now glareing at Frieza clentching her fists. "You think just because you have a new hair due you can beat m-" Frieza was cut off mid sentence by Nana punching him in the gut. Frieza spat out a bit of saliva.

How d-did she d-do that?!?!?!? Thought Frieza. Nana twisted her fist into Frieza more causeing him more pain. "Stop fisting me!!!" Shouted Frieza. "Okay." Said Nana as she pulled out her fist with a lot of force. Frieza groaned in pain.

Nana quickly elbowed his stomach sending him through a building. "Gahh!" Shouted Frieza as he began to power up again. "Witness my full pow-" Frieza was cut off yet again by Nana punching him square in the face. "God damit!!" Shouted Frieza but was cut off by a fist to the face again.

"Gahh stop doing th-" Frieza was smacked into a wall by Nana. "Im not playing these games!!!" Shouted Nana as she flew up into the air. Frieza flew up to her and began to power up growing some muscle. "Full power no holding back!!" Shouted Frieza in his full power form.

Nana grunted and began to power up as he golden aura showed. Frieza did the same as his purple aura showed as well. The two stared at each other. The wind blowed Nana's hair slightly. Once Nana blinked Frieza charged her.

Nana dodged his charge attack and quickly went for a kick attack. Frieza blocked her kick and grabbed her leg and began to spin her around. After a while Frieza threw her in the air and began to shoot multiple ki blasts.

Nana dodged every single one of them with ease. She flew straight for Frieza and punched him in the jaw. Frieza lifted his right arm and punched Nana on the side of her stomach. Nana winced a bit a punched Frieza in the stomach. Frieza hardly winced in pain and elbowed her in the face.

Nana floated back a bit. Frieza quickly grabbed Nana's head and knees her in the face as hard as he can. Nana floated back a bit in pain. Frieza took the advantage and elbowed her in the stomach and began to fly down forceing Nana to fall with him.

The two land on the ground only for the others to hear Nana scream in pain. Frieza was hovering over Nana and smashed his foot onto her stomach. "Come on you cant give up now." Said Frieza as he applied more preassure onto Nanas stomach casueing her to let out a scream.

"We're just getting....STARTED!!!" Shouted Frieza as he lifted Nana up by the hair and kicked her in the air. In one swift motion Frieza threw a barrage of punches at Nana and kicked her into the ground. Her golden hair now reverting back to her normal black hair.

"DIE!!!!" Shouted Frieza as he lifted his arms up and created a pink like sphere. "BIGGER!!!" Shouted Frieza as the sphere grew big instanly. "BIGGER!!!" shouted Frieza again. "BIGGER!!!!!" Shouted Frieza one last time as dust particles flew into the big sphere. Perfect. Thought Frieza as he threw the sphere at Nana.

Nana quickly got up and held out her hands. The sphere hit her hands and she began to slide back a bit. "ahhhhhhh!!!" Screamed Nana as her hair turned golden once more. "NEVER!!" Screamed Nana as she kicked the sphere into space.

"I WILL END YOU!!!" Shouted Frieza as he held up one of his hands and a pink disk fomred in his hand. "LETS SEE IF YOU CAN ESCAPE THIS!!!" Shouted Frieza as he threw the disk at Nana.

"Ahh!!" Shouted Nana as she began to fly away in fear. As she flew the disk followed. She flew into the emerald forest as she past a few tress and Grimm the pink disk sliced threw both the the trees and Grimm. Its still folowing me?!?! Thought Nana as she had and idea and flew back toward Frieza.

As she flew toward Frieza, Frieza began to look a bit nervous, "Your not going to kill me with my own attack!!" Shouted Frieza. As Nana flew the disk began to get closer to her. "NOW DIE!!!" Shouted Frieza as he swiped his hand. The disk flew faster and was about to hit Nana but she teleported at the last second.

Casueing the disk to slice threw Frieza cutting him in half. Frieza fell on the ground coughing up blood. Nana landed in front of Frieza and held out her hand. "I dont want to kill yo-" Nana was cut off by Frieza shooting a Ki blast at Nana's Face.

Nana moved her head back to look at Frieza, "but you left me no choice." She said and began to power up a ki blast. "H-how d-did you d-defeat m-me so e-easily?!?!?" Asked Frieza quiet angry while glareing at Nana. "I was raised by a destroyer." She said as she shot the ki blast killing Frieza.

Nana lowered her hand and began to power down. Her heair back to normal. She gave out a small breath before passing out on the ground. "Told you se would win." You say as you look to your right to see all of team rwby asleep on the ground.

"So what now?" Asked Ren. You look at him and stare up at the sky.

"We get Jaune back."