The Vist to Earth

6 weeks later.

Team Rwby were in their beds resting. Nana was helping you take care of them. Team Jnpr werent doing well seeing as they witness their own leader die. "You okay dad?" Asked Nana looking at you. "Yeah im fine." You tell her with a small smile.

You and Nana begin to spoon feed team rwby. After a while team rwby eventually sleeped. You sighed and began to walk out the room and lock it. "Ahem!" You turned around to see pyrrha glareing at you.

"Oh hey-" you were cut off by stabbing her spear near your head. "Dont play with my emotions...if you know you cant bring jaune back." Said Pyrrha through gritted teeth.

"I can try but im not sure if itll be possible." You tell her and begin to walk away. "Dont underestimate me." You tell her as you continue to walk.

You made it to the courtyard of beacon. You grab whis's staff and sigh. "Here we go." You say as you tapped the ground twice as you were engulfed in a bright light and flew into the sky.

Jaune's P.O.V

I woke up to see that im on a pathway. I turn my head to see that either direction goes nowhere i look up at the sky to see nothing I look down to see yellow clouds. I sighed and began to walk straight. After about 4 hours of walking I see a house like building. I walk in to see 15 souls in front of me. I look up any my eyes widen.

I see a giant table and a giant red man in a tux? What is going on here? I thought to myself. "Name!" Shouted the giant man. I couldnt help but stare at him. "I said NAME!!!" The red man shouted. "Oh uhh...Jaune Arc." I tell him nervously. "Hmm ahh Mr. Arc....congradtulations looks like your to heaven." Said the red man as he stampped a papper.

My body began to glow bright and in an instant im in a feild of flowers? "What the whats going on?" I ask myself as I look up to see a halo over my head. "Oh right im dead." I told myself.

I begin to walk around but as I do I see a blossom tree over a cliff. I begin to run to it when I got there I saw something amazeing. I saw a meddow of flowers, a perfect stream of water flows down the cliff into the meddow.

I couldnt help but smile at the sight in front of me. "Its beautiful isnit?" Said a feminen voice. I turn around to see a woman in a combat skirt and a white hood. "Ruby?" I asked the woman. "Nope but I do look like her." Said the woman as she pulled down her white hood to reveal black hair with red tips.

"The names Summer Rose.....I'm her mother." She said with a gentle smile.

MEANWHILE WITH YOU.

17 Hours what was I thinking!!! I thought as im still in the hyperdrive in the staff. I just hope they can help me in my time of need. I thought as I flew faster toward Earth.

After about an hour I finally land. When I do I am in a giant city. I see the people here look at me. I placed the staff on my back and began to fly. I can hear the screams of fear from the people down below.

As Im flying I hear someone shout, "Hey who are you!" I turn around to see a short man in a yellow police outfit. "Im here to find Goku do you know him?" I asked the short man. "As a matter of fact yes I do follow me." He said as he flew in a different direction. I followed him soon after.

"The names Krillin whats yours?" Krillin asked me. "(Y/n) nice to meet you." I tell him. "So what brings you here?" Krillin asked me. "I need a favor." I tell him. After about a few minutes I arrive at a building by the name of "Capsule Corp?" I asked.

"Yup Goku is here anyway see ya." He said and flew away. I walk into the building to see a blue haired woman talking to another woman behind a desk.

"Excuse me." I asked polietly. Both women turn around to face me. "Oh hey there are you a friend of Vageta's?" Asked the blue haired woman. "In a way I guess you can say that." I tell her. "Hi im bulma Vagetas wife." Said the blue haired woman. "Nice to meet you the names (Y/n)." I tell her shaking her hand.

Few minutes later.

"Man that was some good training." Said Goku with a smile. "Tsk....please I could have done better alone." Said Vageta as the two walked into the living room. Once they did their eyes widen to see you and Bulma drinking some tea and laughing.

Whats (Y/n) doing here?!?!? Thought Vageta nervously. "Hey (Y/n) its been a while." Said Goku with a smile. "That it has." I say with a smile. "So what brings you to earth?" Asked Vageta nervously. "I need your help." I tell them. "With what?" Asked Goku confused. "To resereked a friend." I tell them in a more serious tone.