Special Mission

The girls were on the floor struggling to get up because the chamber's gravity changed thanks to Nana. Heck even Nana was having trouble to stay up. "Should we g-Get Y-Y/n?" Asked Ruby struggling to get up. "Okay." Said a sadden Nana.

She took a deep breathand shouted. "DADDY HELP!!!!"

Y/n P.O.V

I was dreaming. I was surrounded by darkness until a flash of light blinded me. After a while I noticed I was in Vale but all run down. Buildings were all destroyed. The street is all cracked and broken.

"What happened to this place?" I said aloud. I began to walk around Vale. While walking I saw one particular building the dust to dawn shop.

"It's wonderful isn't it?" I hear a voice say. I turn around to see a green man with white hair off to the side and what looked like one of the Ki's clothing.

"You again who are you and what happened to this place?" I asked him. "The name isn't important besides this will be your future soon." Said the green man. "What do you mean?" I asked him again.

Before he could answer a black hooded figure came up to me and send me threw a building.

I then shoot up awake breathing heavily. "The hell was that about?" I said to myself. "DADDY HELP!!" I hear Nana shout. I turn my head to see the staff glowing. I grabbed it and looked into the sphere.

"What are you five doing?" I asked them. "T-training." Said Ruby. I sighed and tapped the ground. The five girls exit the staff and fall on one another. "I should be mad but you trained I'm proud of you all for trying." I told them with a small smile.

They all blushed well except Nana. "Y/n report to Ozpins office." The intercom spoke. "Huh what's that about then." I said to myself walking out of the room staff on my back.

Normal P.O.V Ozpins office.

You waited for the elevators to open and once they did you walked into Ozpins office. "Good afternoon Y/n." Said Ozpin sipping from his cup. "So why am I here?" You asked him simply.

"That's what I want you to find out." Said Ozpin. "Huh?" You said confused. Ozpin pressed a button and a hologram image appeared on his desk. "We have reason to believe that there might be a new Grimm attacking a village down south." Began Ozpin.

"And why send me and not one of your students?" You asked him again. "Because unlike them this thing packs one heck of a punch." Said Ozpin. "When do I leave?" You asked him.

"In two hours a bullhead will be waiting for you." Stated Ozpin. "Why can't I just fly there?" You asked him. "Because it be rather odd for a Hunter to appear there unannounced." Stated Ozpin.

A few hours later.

It took a while to get to the village but you finally arrived. You step off the plane and watch it fly back. So this is the place Huh? I asked myself while walking into the village.

While walking you saw a few kids playing with one another having a good time and laughing. You smiled at the sight. "I take it that your the Hunter from Vale?" Said a female voice. You turned around to see a women.

"Hi I'm Clara I'm the mayor of this Village." Said Clara. "Nice to meet you im Y/n." You told her. "Walk with me." Said Clara as the two of you walked deeper into the village. "So about this Grimm what's It look like?" You asked her.

"I don't know it's something I haven't seen before." Said Clara. "But it was big and walked on its hind legs and held a weapon." Said Clara. "I take it that isn't normal?" You asked her. "It isn't a Grimm can't hold a weapon it's a wild animal in a way." Said Clara.

"Do you know when it lerks?" You asked Clara. "At midnight but by then were all asleep....well most of us." She said. "Hmm this shall be interesting." You said to yourself.

"Anyway this is where you'll be staying for the time being." Said Clara. You looked to see an Inn its not nice but it will do. "Ok thank you." You said and entered the inn to rest.

Later that night.

Everyone fell asleep except for you. You were on top of there church tower looking over the village. So far you heard nothing. All you could see was a few Grimm minding there own business and others sleeping.

You decided to go back to the inn for tonight.

And for the entire week nothing has happened. Today was your last day here in the village. It was the afternoon flowers are somewhat blooming, a few birds chirped.

You were walking around the village just because. Heck you even played with kids here. That was until it finally happened. The ground began to slowly shake. A few peddles on the floor began to shake.

You saw everyone enter there homes and locked the doors and close their certains. The ground shaking increased and you could hear a slight growl. You turned around to be faced with the culprit.

The Grimm was huge. It had spikes all along it's back and fore arms. Horns came out of the sides of the grimms mask. It stood up like a human but was slouched. It held what looked like a trunk of tree.

"This should be interesting." You said as you cracked your hands and stood in a fighting stance.