Summoning Shenron and Raceing Santa?!?!?!?

"Reserecting a friend?" Asked a confused Bulma. "Why what happened?" Asked Goku. "Frieza killed a friend of mine." You tell them. "Frieza I thought he was already dead." Said Vegeta. "Guess not but he's dead now and I was wondering if you guys can bring him back." You asked them again. "We can try summoning Shenron see if he can do it?" Said Bulma.

"Then lets do this." You shouted with a fist pump.

Few hours Later.

"Oh great Shenron......wake up we need you here right now!" Shouted Bulma with her hands out to thr sky. The dragon balls began to glow brightly as the sky became darker. Lightning struck the seven dragon balls and in a flash of light a big green serpent like dragon rises from within the balls.

"Who dares to awaken me!!" Shouted Shenron stareing down at us. "I did you over grown reptile." You shout stareing at the dragon.

Your P.O.V

As I stare at Shenron he looks down on me and freezes. "P-Prince (Y-Y/n) what b-brings y-you here to earth?" Shenron asked me nervously. "Visiting, now I hear that you can grant wishes?" I look at Shenron with a raised eyebrow. "Is this true?" I asked him.

"Y-yes s-sir." Said Shenron. "I want you to grant me my wish." I tell him. "I wish for my friend Juane Arc to be alive once more." I tell shenron stareing into his red eyes. There was an akward silence between the two of us until Shenron spoke, "That is beyond my power." Said Shenron.

I sighed in dissapointment, "Thanks for nothing you may leave now." I tell shenron. "Are you sure you dont-" I cut off Shenron by saying, "No that is all I will no longer be needing your assistance." "Oh.....um ok." And in a bright flash of light Shenron was gone.

"I have never seen Shenron act like that....well apart from the time Beerus asked him about a super sayian god." Said Bulma with a pout. "That was pathetic even for Shenron." Said Vegeta with his arms crossed. "Sorry we coyldnt help you (Y/n)." Said Goku with a hand on my shoulder.

"Its fine welp time for me too-" I was cut off by the sound of Bells? "You guys hear that?" I asked them. Goku, Bulma, and Vegeta look at me confused. "Hear what?" Asked Vegeta. "Bells." I tell them again. "MOM!!!" Shouted a kid. Bulma turned around to see a kid with white hair run up to her along with a little boy with black hair that looked like a smaller version of Goku.

"Trunks whats wrong?" Asked Bulma confused. "Grandpas raydar picked up a enaminate object coming this way." Said Trunks. "And what ever the thing is its flying this way and fast." Said the smaller Goku.

Then it began to snow? Wait what the hell is going on here?!?!? I thought as I slowly began to put the piceses together in my head. Ringing Bells, Snowy atmoshpere, random object flying this way, oh great not him. I thought as a red sled landed in front of us.

"What the?" Asked Vegeta confused. "It cant be?" Said Bulma in awe. A man stood beside the red sled and slowly walked toward us. "Is that?" Asked Trunks to himself. "Santa!!!" Shouted Goten with glee.

"Whats a Santa?" Whispered Goku leaning towards Vegeta. "Are you Serious!!!" Whispered shouted Vegeta. "What its just a question." Said Goku still confused. "Thats a Santa!" Vegeta pointed to the fat man in red with the white beard standing in front of me.

Normal P.O.V

"Long time no see aye (Y/n)?" Said Santa with a smile. "That it has.....jolly fat man." You say with a smirk. "Ho ho ho dont be radiculous im much thiner then last time." Said Santa with his hands on his stomach. "Ok so what are you doing here?" You asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Simple if you can beat me in a race I'll revive your friend." Said Santa with a smile. "Ok and if I lose?" You asked him curiously. "No more presents for you." Said Santa with a smirk.

"Deal." You said and shook Santas hand. Bulma raises both her hands in the air. "On your mark." She began to say. Santa gripped the leather strap."get set." You cracked your neck and back and began to power up. "GO!!!!!" Shouted Bulma, as Santa whiped his raindeer and flew off. You shot up into the air and began to follow Santa.

"Lets see if you can beat me to the north pole and back." Shouted Santa and whipped his raindeer proceding them to go faster. "Like hell you will jolly fat man!!!" You shouted and began to fly faster.

"Your a Deity right?" Santa asked you. "Yes why?" You asked him confused. "Because here's your present." Said Santa as he dropped a real life replica of the titanic on your head. "Ho Ho Ho marry Christmas......sucker." said Santa as he flew to the checkpoint of the north pole and back.

You snickered as you were holding onto the bottom of Santas Slay. As Santa neared the capsule corp building you let go of Santas slay and began to fly fastly toward the building. "What in blazes?!?!?" Shouted a confused Santa as he saw you past the finish line. As Santa landed he walked up to you.

"Guess a promise is a promise." Said Santa as he snapped his fingers and in a bright flash of light Juane was thrown on the ground with raggedy clothing. "Juane!" You shout and hug him. "(Y/n)!?!?!? What are you doing here your not dead?" Said Juane confused. "Neither are you ya nuckle head." You said as you smacked the back of his head lightly.

Juane looked up to see his Halo is gone. "There you go kid good as new." Said Santa with a smile. "S-Santa your r-real?!?!?" Shouted Juane confused. "Ho ho ho of course im real." Said Santa with a smile.

"Welp look at the time i must go." Said Santa as he quickly got on his Slay. "Hey Santa ya mind giving us a lift?" You asked him. "Not at all hop in I'll drop you off at the next stop." Said Santa.

Few hours Later.

"This is where I take my leave till next year boys." Said Santa as he got back on his Slay. "Wait Santa im curious did I get Pyrrha a good gift?" Said Juane looking at Santa. "You'll know once the deed is done." Said Santa as he flew off. "Ho Ho Ho marry christmass!!!!" Shouted Santa and left.

"Come on Juaney boy lets go see the others." You tell him and walk into the dormitorys. As you two walked you both now stood in front of Juanes Team Dorm. "Open it." You tell him and nuge his side. Juane took a deep breath and opened his door. He saw both Team Rwby and the rest of Team Jnpr. Everyone stared at You and Juane.

"Hey guys long-" Juane was cut off by Pyrrha hugging him tightly. "I thought I lost I-I mean we lost you." Said Pyrrha hugging Juane. "Pyrrha." Juane whispered and was surprised on what happens next.

Pyrrha leans in and gave Juane a passionate Kiss. Everyone in the room had their mouths wide open.

"Its about time!!!" Everyone turned to face Nora with a grin. "She dose have a point." Said Ren Calmly. We all began to laugh as Pyrrha and Juane blush a deep shade of red but hold one another close.

"Its time for PRESENT'S!!!!!" Shouted Ruby with excitement. The whole night was spent opening presents and having fun.

"Hey (Y/n)?" Asked Pyrrha. You turned around to face her. "Yeah?" You asked. She then gave you a hug. "Thank you for bringing Juane back." She said with a smile. "No problem....now go spend some time with your senpai over their." You pointed to Juane.

Pyrrha blushed like mad but nodded. "Right." She said and walked toward Juane.

The night was spent opening presents, watching movies and being all snugged with one another. "Marry Christmass Nana." You tell her as you hugged your daughter. "Marry Christmass dad."