Training day with the Girls

You were surrounded by darkness. There was no light to be seen anywhere. You floated for what seemed like an hour until you heard a voice. "Well if it isn't Prince Y/n." You turned around to be faced with a green man wearing a black robe, with oddly shaped earnings.

"Who the hell are you?!" You asked the man questioningly. "Oh don't worry we'll meet....once your ready." And without another word you woke up with a fright as you fell off the bed with a loud thud.

"Daddy are you okay?!" Asked a worried Nana as she went to your side and helped you up. "I'm fine just....um what's going on?" You asked the Girls. "What do you mean?" Asked Ruby innocently. "I mean why am I in a dark room with a two-way mirror over there?" You said while pointing to the window.

"Um we were uhh." Ruby said nervously. "Role-playing!" Shouted Nana jumping in front of Ruby. "Oh okay I'm just gonna leave." You said walking out the room.

A few hours later.

You were on the roof of the dorms with your legs crossed and hands in like if you were meditating. Ahh I love the gentle brease of the wind hitting my hair. You thought to yourself. You began to slowly float up.

But it was soon interupted by a loud cough. You almost fell off the roof from the sudden noise. You turned around angrly at the culprits to see Team Rwby looking at you. "Well?" Asked an annoyed Weiss. "Well what?" You asked back confused but still angry.

"You promised to train us remember?" Said Blake with a raised eyebrow. "Oh.....rrriiiiiigggghhhtttt." You replied back while snapping your fingers. The staff appeared in your hands and you tapped the bottom end on the ground twice and a semi big crate appeared in front of them.

"What's this?" Asked Ruby curiously. "Your training Gi' s you'll need it when we enter the chamber of diades." You said to them simply.

Weiss opened the crate to see four skin tight jumpsuits with the same armor plate. Ruby's training Gi consisted of a black jumpsuit with a red outline, with a red and white armor plate.

Weiss' s training Gi consisted of a white jumpsuit with a blue outline, with a blue and white armor plate.

Blake's training Gi consisted of a black jumpsuit, and white and brown armor plate.

Yang's training Gi consisted of a yellow jumpsuit, and a yellow and white armor plate.

They each had there own set of gloves and boots. "Why do you want us to wear skin tight jumpsuits?" Asked Ruby curiously and confused. "Because he wants to see how four pretty girls look like when they are wearing something sexy." Said Yang with a devilish smirk.

You blushed beat red hearing Yang say this. "THAT'S THE TOTAL OBOSITE ON WHY I WANT YOU TO WEAR THEM!!" You shouted embaresed and flustered. "Then why give four pretty girls jumpsuits?" Asked Weiss with a smirk and blush. "Nevermind the outfits just put them on and try them out.....please." You said that last part with hope.

A few minutes later.

"Okay you can turn around now." You heard them say. You turned around to be faced with four pretty girls. More like four sexy girls. "So....um how...uhh....how they feel?" You asked them with a blush.

"There amazing! Plus they show off my curves in all the right places." Said Yang checking herself out. "There surprisingly comfortable." Replied Weiss with a smile. "Yeah can I wear these for pajamas?" Asked Ruby with puppy eyes. "There your training Gi' s so do as you please." After saying this you felt Ruby hug you with pure delight.

This action caused you to blush and to make matters worse the rest of the team decided to hug you. And that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was Yang placing your left arm between her big boobs, causing you to blush harder.

"Dose someone feel something stiff?" Asked Weiss aloud. "TOO THE CHAMBER OF DIADES!!" You shouted and teleported everyone into the chamber.

Chamber of diades.

You stood a few feet away from Team Rwby. "Now before we start I will say this once we start you may never go back." You told them and they nodded. "Attack!" You shouted and they began to charge you. They were about to hit you until you powered up and the gravity increased.

They all faced Palmed into the ground just like Nana when she first tryed this. "W-What j-just h-h-happened?!" Asked a confused and stressful Weiss. "Change in gravity my dear Weiss." You said to her while walking around them. "H-how are you n-not a-affected b-by t-this?" Asked Blake not able to turn her head to look at you.

"Simple I trained in here for years....giver take a few." You said while moving your hand side to side. "W-W-What!?" Shouted team Rwby in unison. "I warned you this will get intense." You began as you increased the gravity a little.

This caused the Girls bodies to lay flat on the ground not even able to move there limbs. "And this is only the beginning." You finished while doing a few pushups.