Ruby V.S Frieza

Ruby was about to make contact with Frieza until Frieza moved out of Ruby's attack. Ruby kept up with the barrage of attacks but all Frieza did was dodge the attacks his smirk never leaving his face.

Ruby jumped and swung her Scythe downward at Frieza only for him to catch it with both his hands. "Your good." Began Frieza as he knees Ruby in her stomach. Ruby spat out saliva and clutched her stomach. Frieza now had ahold of Ruby's scythe.

"But let's see how you are with hand to hand combat." Said Frieza as he throws the scythe to the side. Ruby gulped while she got in a fighting stance. Frieza however stood still both hands behind his back.

Ruby was now sweating bullets. Ok Ruby this guy is probably stronger then you sooo....im So dead. Thought Ruby as she gulped again. The two stared at one another until Ruby charged Frieza using her sembelance.

This caught Frieza off guard as he only saw a red blur run towards him. Once it made contact Ruby had thrown a punch only for Frieza to block it with one hand. This sent a minor shock wave around them and also rose petals?

How did she?!?! Thought Frieza confused. Taking the advantage Ruby manage to hit him in his stomach. Frieza winced a little but was kicked in the face by Ruby causing him to back pedal a few feet back.

"Not bad." Stated Frieza with a smirk. He vanished from thin air catching Ruby off guard. He then appeared behind her. "But it's my turn now." Said Frieza behind Ruby. Ruby quickly turned around only to be kicked in the air by him.

She flew high in the air but Frieza flew toward Ruby and smashed his head into her stomach and repeated this over and over again. As he kept doing this Ruby was being flown higher in the air with every hit.

Once they were high enough Frieza teleported in front of ruby and through a Ki blast at her. The Ki blast hit Ruby but didn't blow up instead it sent her toward the ground at alarming speeds. Once she hit the ground the Ki blast exploded leaving a giant smoke puff to cover the place.

"RUBY!!!" Shouted Yang with a worried look. She tried to run for her but Nana grabbed her arm. "Look." Pointed Nana. Yang looked within the smoke now clearing to see Ruby standing.

But something was off about her and it wasn't the Silver Ki like aura surrounding her. Yang could have sworn that she saw her hair spike up and turn silver. Ruby was breathing heavily as she glared at Frieza. "So...you know how to use Ki." Frieza asked.

Ruby didn't say anything her hair covered her eyes. "Speak you little-" Frieza was cut off mid-sentence when Ruby punched him in the gut.

Frieza clutched his stomach but was kicked in the face. Frieza had enough of this and charged up his Ki.

Once Frieza was done he began to laugh. "Let's see if you survive." Said Frieza as he charged Ruby. Ruby also charged Frieza. The two punched and kicked one another not wanting to block or dodge.

Ruby was getting punched in the face, stomach, chest. Frieza was getting punched in the gut, chest, face. The two kept there barrage of attacks until they both backed off.

They were now breathing heavily. Ruby was bleeding from her face and nose. Frieza was bleeding from his lip and nose. Frieza began to smirk as he lifted his arm and aimed a finger at her.

Ruby was confused as to what he's doing and began to charge up her Ki. Once she was done she charged Frieza only to feel a sharp pain coming from her right shoulder.

She stopped her charge and held her other hand on her now bleeding shoulder. "What d-did You d-do?!?!" Shouted Ruby confused and scared. "The one move no one can escape." Said Frieza with a slight laugh. He then shot another beam but this time it hit his left leg causing her to kneel.

"Gahhh!" Screamed Ruby in pain. "What happened to your fighting spirit?" Asked Frieza as he shot another beam and hit her other leg causing her to fall on the ground. All Ruby could do is scream in pain as for her team all they could do is watch the horror happening in front of them.

"Next time don't fight someone you can't beat." Said Frieza as he shot multiple beams on her back Ruby screamed in pain. But once he was done Frieza grabbed Ruby by the neck with his tail and threw her at her team.

Yang looked horrified and hugged her sister crying a bit. "Now then who's next?" Asked Frieza with a sadistic smirk.

Too Be Continued....