A Deade's Power and new job?

You walked out the restaurant with Team Rwby following behind you. "Whelp that was fun right girls?" You asked them with a smile. "F-fun. You almost got us killed!" Shouted and angry Weiss. "Hey! I saved you didn't I?" You replied back at her with a raised eyebrow. The Five of you walked back to Becon. More like the girls took the bullhead while you flew towards Becon. 

After a few minutes you all arrived in becon academy. You all were about to enter the dorms buildings until you sensed something and stooped dead in your tracks. "(Y/n)? whats wrong?" Asked a worried Ruby looking towards you. As if on cue you saw a girl flying towards you.

Team Rwby have there mouths dropped looking at the flying girl. While you were staring at her with a serious expression. "Dose anyone else see that or is it just me?" Asked a confused Yang. "I think we all see it yang." Said Blake answering her question. The girl landed in front of all of you and hugged you.

"DADDIE!" Shouted the little girl with joy. "DADDIE?!" Shouted a confused Team Rwby. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I wrap my arms around the little girl and pull her up and place her on my shoulder. "Hey Nana how'd you get here?" I asked the raven haired girl. "Whis took me here saying it was your turn to take care of me." Said Nana with an innocent smile. "Oh yeah ready to spend time with your old man?" I said and began too tickle her. "Ahem!" I turn around and see the four girls giving me a death glare.

"Care to explain (Y/n)?" Asked Weiss with crossed arms. "Oh right Ladies...Weiss." I began. "Hey!" I hear Weiss shout. "This little gal here is Nana she's my daughter." I said while rubbing her head. "Hello!" Said Nana with a smile. "Your married?" Asked Yang with a tilted head. "No why'd you ask?" I question her. "Oh nothing." Said Yang with a small blush while chuckling nervously. 

I turn to Nana to see her have Whis's staff with her. "Nana! Did you steal this from Whis?!" I shout at her clearly angry. "Nope its a replica Whis said to give it to you he said something about training." Nana replied handing me the staff. I grab the staff and spin it in my hand and looked at the floating orb and ring. "This should be interesting." I began as i placed the staff on my back.

"Hey daddy what happen to your original cloths?" Nana asked me while pointing at my new outfit. "Why?" I ask her clearly confused. "You never let anyone talk you into changing your appearance." Said Nana with a tilted head.  "Right anyway lets just go into the dorms." I said and we all walked towards our dorms Nana holding my hand.

Normal P.O.V

You all entered the dorm and you stab the staff into the middle of the room. "What you do that for?" Asked Weiss. You said words in the destroyers language. The whole dorm room changed into white rainbow-ish looking clouds. "(Y/n) What are you doing?" Asked Ruby curiously and scared. "You guys want to know how i get strong?" You ask them while turning towards them.

"I DO!" Shouted Yang with stars in her eyes. "Then watch and see." Was all you said as you took what looked like a fighting stance. You clenched your fists and bent down a bit and began to scream. A purple like aura forms around your body as the room begins to shake. "Whats going on?!" Shouted a confused Blake as she and everyone else fell due to the fact that they couldn't keep their balance.

You then stood straight and lifted your arms in the air and created a giant sphere that looked like the sun. "You see girls this is the true power of a destroyer!" You shouted as you threw the sphere towards the girls. The girls screamed and covered there faces. You teleported in front of them and smacked it away with your hand causing is to vanish. 

The room changed back to normal because someone was knocking on the door. Nana went to answer it. "Oh who are you?" Asked Ozpin staring at the girl. "I'm nana (Y/n)'s Daughter." Said Nana with a smile. Nana opened the door fully to revile Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch. "(Y/n) may i speak with you for a moment?" Asked Ozpin. "Sure." You replied and walked out the door into the hall. "(Y/n) as you may know Your technique's in fighting are very advanced." Began Ozpin.

"What's your point Ozie?" You asked him with crossed arms. "I want you to help Ms. Goodwitch in training the students in there fighting skills." Said Ozpin looking at you in the eye. "Starting with Team Rwby." Finished Ozpin. "Okay how long do I have?" You asked him. "2 Weeks minimum." Said Goodwitch. You pondered for a bit weather this was a good idea. 

"Do we have a deal?" Asked Ozpin with his hand out. Meh what the heck this should be entertaining. You thought to yourself. "Deal."