What....am....I?

You hit the ground and passed out. "B-Blake?" Softly whispered Ruby as she reached her hand out to her. "Ahhh!" Screamed Blake as the Black aura began to form a tiger with four long tails. Her hair was all messy and she was breathing heavily.

Blake slowly turned her head toward her Team to see she had whiskers and the aura around her hands turned into claws. Her four tails flicked every so often.

"B-" Ruby was cut off by Blake charging her ready to strike with her right claw. Blake's attack was blocked by Yang. "Blake get a hold of yourself this isn't you." Shouted Yang. Instead Blake kneed her in the stomach and kicked her away with her four tails.

Weiss snuk up on her and grabbed her from behind holding her in place. "Blake get your priorities straight!" Shouted Weiss. "Yahhh!" Screamed Blake causing her aura to increase and blow Weiss away.

Blake charged Weiss and was about to strike her but was blocked by Nana. "Blake please come back." Said Nana with a worried look. Blake kept breathing heavily then began to growl.

Blake grabbed Nana by the throat and threw her into the ground. Blake opened her mouth and a black sphere formed in her mouth. Nana's eyes began to tear up as she began to cry softly.

Blake's P.O.V

I saw nothing but darkness, sometimes I can feel the world outside me move every so often. I couldn't hear anything until I heard crying?

I turned around to be faced with a mirror. I slowly walked up to the mirror I looked into the mirror. What I saw in the mirror shocked me.

I saw Y/n be covered in a black beam and pass out. I defeated a God?! I thought to myself a smile growing on my face. Then I noticed that I attacked ruby.

W-what's going on? I thought to myself confused. I then saw that I attacked Yang with Four Tails?

Then Weiss and Nana. What I saw broke my heart. I saw Nana begin to cry as a sphere formed in front of her. But that's not the worst part.

The worst part was that It was be about to kill her and making her cry. "No leave her alone you....you....Monster!" I shouted and smashed my fists into the Mirror.

Reality.

Blake was about to release the sphere. Nana began to cry by this point waiting for the pain but never came. She opened her still teary eyes to see Blake holding her head in pain.

"Argh ahhh argh ahhh!" Screamed Blake in pain. "B (sniff) Blake?" Asked Nana reaching out her hand to her. "Grrr ahhh!" Screamed Blake as her black aura increased and the tiger like aura roared in pain also.

After about five seconds the black aura dissipated and Blake fell to the ground breathing heavily.

Blake looked up to see Nana with still teary eyes. Blake stood up and ran to her. Without a second thought Nana jumped into Blakes arms balling her eyes out.

Blake also began to start crying as she hugged Nana tightly. "I'm so sorry Nana" Whispered Blake between tears.

"I thought I lost you....mommy." cried Nana. Blake let go of the hug and looked at Nana. "W-what did you c-call me?" Asked Blake. "I thought I lost my Mommy." Cried Nana and Blake hugged her tighter.

Normal P.O.V

You slowly began to regain your vision. Once you fully woke up you saw a pure white roof. "Ugh what happened?" You asked your voice a bit groggy. "Daddy!" You hear a sweet voice say.

You turned your head to be meet with Nana hugging you. "Hey Nana um where am i?" You asked her.

"Your in the infirmary." You hear a voice say. You turn again to be meet with Ruby, Weiss, and Yang. "Hey guys where's Blake?" You asked them.

"She said she needed some time alone." Said Yang. "Are you okay?" Asked Ruby. "Please it'll take more then a simple blast to the face to kill me." You told them with a smile.

You talked with the rest of them for a while until you decided to look for Blake. Not before changing into your "old" cloths.

You began to fly around Becon in hopes you'll find her and when you did you saw her sitting on the edge of the roof staring out into the sunset.

You saw her slowly take off her bow and were surprised to see she had cat ears. "Nana was right." You tell her. Blake gasps and turns around to see you her eyes wide. "You are part cat and a cute one at best." You smirked at her.

Blake blushed and looked away. "You do realise I can see your chest." Said a red Blake. You looked over yourself and you were wearing your destroyer cloths seeing as they were the only clean cloths you had.

Besides the bandana. "Why do you hide your ears?" You asked her. Blake sighed and looked into the sunset. "Because people don't like who I- who we are and think were nothing." Said Blake sighing.

"Isn't that why your here to change That? To show people that not all Faunuses are bad?" You asked her. Blake nodded and leaned her head on your shoulder.

"Hey Blake?" You asked her. "Yes Y/n?" Asked Blake. "Do you mind if I....touch Your ears?" You asked her a small blush on your face. Blake however had a huge blush on her face. "Are you going to pull them?" Whisperd Blake like she was ashame on what she's doing.

"Nope I promise." You tell her. Blake nodded. You reached your right arm and begin to rub Blakes soft small cat ears.

When you touched her ears you felt then twitch at your touch. "B-be careful t-there s-sensitive." Whispered Blake. You nodded and begin to softly rub her ears.

You heard her let out a small purr as she snuggled your arm. You kept this for a while until you heard Blake ask you.

"Y/n What am i?" You hear Blake ask you. "What do you mean?" You asked her as you stopped the rubbing much to Blake's disappointment. "When we were training I felt something snap like I let something free." Explained Blake.

"Hmm." You thought wondering what she meant. "Then I saw Nana cry and I came back to my senses." Ended Blake.

I wonder if it's the "form" no I highly doubt it but only one way to find out. You thought as you looked at Blake.

"Blake I want to test something." You tell her. "What is it." Asked Blake confused. "I want to see you true potential." You tell her as you walked back to the dorm.

Once there you grabbed the staff and walked up to Team Rwby.

You all entered the chamber of deities. "What are we doing back here?" Asked Ruby confused. You made a barrier around Ruby and the others. Outside of said barrier was Blake and you.

You took a fighting stance and without warning you charged Blake.