The Vision

You were in Vale again but this time you saw the hooded figure lift up Nana by her neck. "N-no!" You heard yourself say as you were on the ground badly enjured.

"D-daddy!" You hear Nana shout as she reached her hand out too you. You tried to move but you couldn't move but the other you charged the hooded figure only to be kicked by the green man with white hair.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY DAUGHTER!" You turned to be faced with an angry Blake. She screamed and was covered in a black like aura. The aura began to change into that of a tiger with four tails.

She charged at the hooded figure with a loud scream. When she made contact with the figure there was a blinding light.

Normal P.O.V

"Y/n.......Y/n......Y/n.....Y/n....Y/N!" You woke up breathing heavily and sweating. You saw Blake looking over you with her gorgeous golden eyes. "Blake?" You said her name. "Y/n you were crying in your sleep." Said Blake.

"I was?" You asked her. Blake nodded. You didn't say anything and hugged her. Blake blushed a deep red. But she eventually hugged you back. The two of you fall on the bed again and wrapped your arms around Nana like before.

The next morning.

You were sleeping soundly until you heard the sound of a camera on flash. You and Blake woke up to see Yang with a camera. "Yang!" Shouted Blake with a blush. "You'll thank me later." Said Yang as she ran out the door.

Blake sighed and turned to face you. "You okay?" She asked you. You nodded and took a shower. After you came out you were asked to head to Glyndas classroom.

Once there you saw Team Rwby and a few other people there. "Mr. Rider you will face off against team Jnpr." Glynda told you. You nodded and waited for your oponenet.

You saw Team Jnpr come out with there gear ready to fight. "Let's see what you got." You told them your arms behind your back. "Kick there butts dad!" Shouted Nana from Blakes lap.

"3.....2.....1.....Begin!" Shouted Glynda. You saw Ren charge you and swung his blade pistols. You dodged and kicked him in the stomach sending him toward Juane.

Nora charged you with her hammer and swung at you. You dodged her attacks. While distracted Pyrrha snuck up on you and swung her spear. You quickly block her attack but was hit on the side by Noras hammer.

You flew a few feet away. You regained your footing only to lose it due to a Grenade exploding in front of you.

You charged the two girls and tried to punch them but was blocked by Jaunes shield. You backflipped and charged again.

Pyrrha charged you but you kicked her along with Nora out the ring depleting there aura. Ren shoots multiple bullets at you only for you to flick them away. Ren charged you but you swatted him away into a wall.

All that was left was you and Jaune. You saw that his aura was almost at the red. You thought of something and quickly backed off. Juane was confused as to why you didn't attack him. You then prepare an attack that could possibly kill him.

"Daddy don't do it!" Shouted Nana a bit worried about what you may do. "Tell me Juane have you ever experienced death!?" You shouted as your hands begin to glow blue. Juane gulped and gripped his weapon and shield.

"KA......ME.......HA........ME.....HA...ME.....HAAAA!" You shouted and released the blue beam toward Juane. "Juane get out of there!" Shouted Pyrrha scared out of her mind. The beam head toward Juane. Juane threw his sword off to the side and held his shield with both hands.

The beam hit his shield and he was being pushed all the way to the edge of the arena. You have Juane a glare. Juane clenched his teeth as he was now on the edge of the arenas platform. "Ahhh!" Shouted Juane as he pushed his shield to the side and the beam deflected off toward that direction.

You smile while everyone else had there jaws dropped. Juane was now breathing heavily fell forwards. You quickly flew toward Juane and caught him. He's strong but something seems to be holding him back. You thought to yourself as you carried Juane to the infirmary.

I'm Rwby dorm.

You were on Blake's bed thinking about what you saw in your dream.
~flashback~
"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY DUAGHTER!" Blake screamed as a black aura cover her body. The aura changed into that of a tiger with four tails. Her eyes have gone completely blank. There was a white steam emmiting from her eyes.
~End of flashback~

What ever she turned into.....she turned into that of a monster. You thought as you entered the chamber of deities.