KI's and Roses part 2

Ruby's P.O.V

I look above to see my doppelganger staring down at me. "Lets see how durable you really are Ruby Rose." Shouted Rose Black as she took a fighting stance. I took in a deep breath and began to float up to her. I stared down at my doppelganger only to go into a fighting stance myself. The two of us glared at one another. I felt a small breeze pass by us as our hair flowed with the wind. I always wondered why we glare at our opponent instead of fighting them right away? I thought to myself as I stared off into space.

"RUBY!!!" Shouted (Y/n) as I turn to look at him. "LOOK OUT!!!" He shouted as I quickly turn back to see Rose Black close to me with a blackish yellow Ki blast in her hand. I was about to cross my arms to shield myself but it was too late. Rose Black put her Ki blast on my stomach blowing me toward the ocean. 

"RUBY!!!" I heard my team mates yell as I'm blown away toward the Ocean. Before I could land in the water I caught my self and floated above it a little. I began to look around me frantically as I couldn't see where Rose Black was. I then heard someone whistle at me. I turned around to see Rose Black behind me. "You should really focus on your surroundings when fighting." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah right If I don't pay attention in Professor Oobleck's class what makes you think I will in a fight?" I asked her or me I don't know time travel confuses me. "Because unlike any class you've had..." Rose Black Began to say as she vanished. I was taken aback with the sudden disappearance as I look around me Frantically. "This is a life or death situation." I hear behind me.

I turn around as everything went in slow motion. Rose Black stands before me, with a silver like ball in her hands. "Cookie dough BLAST!!!!" She shouted as she thrust'ed her arms forward and a silver like beam escaped her hands as it hits my stomach sending me toward the cliff side. My body hits the cliff side with a loud explosion.

I then feel a presence looming over me. I then feel a hand lift up my head. Rose Black is now in front of me holding my head up with her hand. She smirks not before saying, "If you don't give it your all I might just kill Yang again." My eyes widen as I hitched my breath, I then felt myself clenched my fist as I felt my red like Ki aura cover my body. With one loud breath I screamed as I felt my power increase immensely. The whole I was in was made bigger with my sudden burst of energy.

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!" Rose Black says laughing maniacally. I then look at Rose Black with a glare. Without a second thought I tackled Rose Back into the ocean. Once we hit the Ocean floor I begin to let out a furry of punches at her. After about ten minutes I kicked Rose Black out the ocean and flew up to her. "HAHAHAHA NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!" Rose Black shouted as I charged at her. 

"Now it's time I get SERIOUS!!!" Rose Black shouted as she began to power as a black like aura covered her body. This huge power surge blew me away causing me to cover my face with my arms. 

This can't be good I thought as Rose Black's Aura vanished. "Witness the true power of the Rose!" Shouted Rose Black with her arms extended out. I charge at her and punched her in the face. I then heard Rose Black hitch her breath as she flew back but it seemed she was going to the portal. 

Rose Black stopped in her tracks and looked at me. "Why you little!" she was then cut off due to her ring glowing. What the? I thought to myself as I see her look at her ring. Her clothing then began to flow backwards. I then saw her body fly towards the portal as it became more and more unstable. "Looks like my time is up but before I go." Rose Black formed a Ki blast in her hand and threw it at the fallen atlas ship blowing it up.

"NO!" I hear Future Nana shout as she looked at her destroyed ship. I look at Rose Black seeing her smirk. Without a second thought I threw a Ki blast at her face pushing her back into the portal.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Whelp that just happened." I said as I look at the destroyed Time Machine. I see Future Nana fall to her knees and began to cry. "no my only chance on fixing the time stream...and she ruined it." Future Nana said while crying. "Wait didn't future Yang send us a notebook with the blue prints?" Present Nana said confused. "That's right maybe we can use that to re build a new time machine." Blake stated with a smile.

"Oh please if anything the materials we need will be almost impossible to get." Weiss stated. "Why's that?" Ruby asked as she landed next to her team. "Because most of this is from Atlas." Weiss stated. "So?" Yang said. "So, it would mean breaking into atlas and stealing the equipment and a Atlas airship." Weiss stated once more.

"This may take a while." I said with a sigh.