Gods VS Man part 1

It's been over a month. Somewhere in Mount Glenn Yang is seen with a wrench tightening some screws onto the ship. "Alright try it now!" Shouted Yang as Weiss activates the airship. The engine roared life as it began to hover. "everything seems to be working Yang." Said, Weiss, as she was looking over the controls.

"Alright shut her down!" Spoke Yang as Weiss grounded the ship. Weiss then exits the ship and walks over to Yang. "Yang, can I ask you a question?" Weiss asked. "What is it?" Replied Yang. "You really think we can beat Rose black?"

"Not you." Weiss and Yang turn around to see (Y/n). "(Y/n)? Wait what do you mean not us?" Asked Weiss. "You may be strong but I'm afraid only one of you five have the power to win." Said (Y/n) as he stared up at the mountain. "And who might that be dad?" (Y/n) Turned around to see Future Nana with Blake and Ruby behind her.

"You'll know when the time comes." said (Y/n). "I'm afraid this is where we say goodbye." Said (Y/n) as Future Nana hugged him. "Bye, dad." Said Future Nana as she and the rest of Team Rwby board the ship and fly off. 

(Y/n) couldn't help but smile as they begin to disappear into an orb of light. "I do hope she's ready....good luck rose."

Team RWBY's P.O.V

There was an awkward silence when they were going through time as all they see is a beam of colors around them. "Did you bring the outfits?" Asked Ruby. "Yep got them right here." Said, Blake, as she handed everyone their outfit. Ruby put the ship into autopilot as they began to change into their Training Gi.

"Guy's were here." Said, Nana, as she flew around what is left of Remnant. Team RWBY stared in horror to see everything in ruins. The sky is covered with dark clouds almost looking green in color. "I-is t-that?" Ruby asked pointing toward Beacon. 

"Yup it's what's left of Beacon." Said Nana with sadness. After a while of flying, they eventually landed. Ruby's hand is seen shaking, this didn't go unnoticed by Weiss. "You okay Ruby?" Asked Weiss. Ruby turned toward Weiss with a smile, "Yeah I'll be fine." The doors to the ship open and Ruby walks out not before pulling her hood up.

Weiss follows behind her as Blake and Yang walk out as well. Nana walks out and sees yang press something and the ship explodes in a puff of smoke. "There we go now it should be good." Said, Yang, as she pocketed the capsule away.

"Is this really Remnant?" Asked Blake with a sad expression. "I'm afraid so mom." Said, Nana, as she looked out toward the city of Vale. "So now what?" Asked Yang. "WE FIGHT!" They all turn around to see Rose Black with a smile holding something on her shoulder.

"What's with the weapon Black?" Asked Nana confused. "I think you know who this belongs too." Said, Rose Black, as she threw the sword at their feet. Nana's eyes widen. "What what is it?" Yang asked confused. Nana fell to her knees and grabbed the sword. "Nana?" Ruby asked as she began to tear up.

"I'm surprised Jauney boy was able to last for so long." She said while licking her lips seductively. Team RWBY gasps in unison while Nana charges at Black. Nana swung the sword at a downward angle however it was blocked by Blacks finger.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Shouted Nana as she turned Super Saiyan and kicked Black up in the air. Black recovered quickly as she and Nana exchanged blows with one another. "HEY!!!" Black turned to be met with a kick to the face by Blake. 

"Don't forget you don't have to fight alone." Said, Blake, as she smiled warmly at Nana. Nana nodded with a smile. Both Blake and Nana look at Black with a serious look. "WE FIGHT TOGETHER!!!" Shouted Blake as she and Nana charged Black. "This should be good!" Said, Black, as she blocked every hit from the two.

"Come on and here I thought you two would be more of a challenge." Grinned Black as she dodged all attacks. "You want a challenge I'll give you a challenge." Said, Blake, as she was covered in a black aura that formed into a tiger with four tails.

"RAHHH!!!!" Screamed Blake in a monstrous voice. "Hm?" Hummed Black in a curious tone. Blake charged toward Black throwing a barrage of attacks. Black seemed to be overpowered by Blake as she grabbed Blacks face and smashed her into the ground. Causing the cliff to collapse.

The other girls look in awe at Blakes power. However, through the smoke floated Rose Black but with a different color aura. She was covered in a black aura. "Too bad for your friend." She said as she powered up with a bright light emitting from her body. Once the light faded however they saw Rose black with spiky hair.

Her hair was all red with silver tips. "Time to get serious!" Said, Black, as she threw an unconscious Blake at them. "BLAKE!!!" Shouted RWY. Nana caught Blake and glares at Rose Black. "How did you manage to reach Super Saiyan in a human body!!!" Shouted Nana.

Rose Black chuckled, "Who says this is Super Saiyan?" Nana's eyes widen. "Why can't I sense your power level?" Asked Nana confused. "Because my dear girl this is a power beyond Super Saiyan!" Enounced Black.

"Y-You mean?" Nana was cut off by Black. "I have reached the power of a God by absorbing your mother's power." Said Black with a smirk. "NOW DIE!!!" Shouted Black as she threw a ki blast at them. Nana and the others jump out the way of the blast. They then realized that they are now in the center of Vale.

Rose Black flew up with another Ki blast ready. "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Said a booming voice as a golden light shone. From that light was a green-skinned woman with pointy ears. She wore a black long coat with long pointy shoulder guards and a golden trimming. She had a light blue cloth that wrapped around her waist. Blue baggy pants, and white boots. She also wore a purple long sleeve shirt underneath. Her hair was white and come to the side. 

She had a rather large bust slightly bigger than Yangs. But what stood out about her the most was the earing she wore. It was the same one as Blacks and was also on the same ear. She too even had the same ring as well. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!" Shouted Nana as the Green woman looked down at Nana. "The Names Zamasu and I'm here to purify this world from people like you." She said as Black flew by her side "Goodbye." They said together as they sent a ki blast to them.