Chapter 2

"Wake up!" I heard someone order. I quickly woke up. We are in this rugged warehouse and I'm tied up.

"What are you doing to me? Why are did you kidnap me?" I asked. Wow Kristal. The first thing you do when you are kidnapped is to ask questions. The perfect thing to do. All I saw of the mystery kidnapper was a fully built masculene figure. Then through the darkness I see his face. Am I dreaming or is this real? My kidnapper is.... Theo James.

"Don't ask questions. We are moving out of here in five" Theo ordered. How could my favorite actor become my kidnapper?

When we got to the next destination, it was his house. Why couldn't he just murder me now? I looked to fine building. It was HUGE! A mansion. I looked inside and there were his servants greeting himlike he is their master. Even though I don't really know if he kidnapped them too. "Take her to her room" He demanded. They all nodded their heads and a young girl some age between 16 and 17 guided me. She was silent.

"Why am I here?" I asked her. She turned her head towards me.

"Mr. James isn't going to hurt you. Trust me. He actually hired me to be his servant two years ago and I never regretted that decision. He is not the m an that hurts people." She said. Her voice sounded friendly. "My name's Amy by the way."

"Kristal" I replied back. So he isn't going to hurt me but what else is he going to do? Rape me?

When I entered the room, I saw a massive room with everything in it. Why would Theo treat me so nicely after he practically kidnapped me?

"Why did he kidnapped me?" I questioned. She gave me a look.

"You see, don't ask questions. He probably has a reason. We don't know what he does." She answered. "Here is your room. There is a bathroom there and there are clothes in the closet. If you have any questions, ask me or the other servants. Don't try to ask Mr. James, he is always in his office/room."

I nodded and continued on to the closet. There were lots of girly clothing I would never wear in public. But there are some that I would wear. Theo came in. "Hurry up. I need you in my office in two." He said and left. I quickly made my way to Amy to ask where his room was.

"Down the corridor, last door to the left." She said. I followed her directions but Theo came into the way. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room. No wonder Amy said this is his office/room. This room is big. With a connecting door that leads to the office.

"Now since you were wondering why you are here, I'll explain. I brought you here to be my fake girlfriend. I just saw you and picked you up. I don't want management to give me a totally annoying actress again. You will be released whenever the Divergent crazyness is over." he said. I gave him a stern look.

"Really? Why couldn't you talk about this first instead of kidnapping me in the middle of London? Are you even worried about someone knowing that I'm missing? Probably my roommates will call my parents if..."

"Is this the contact to your roommates? Well I already called them stating that you would be staying with me, your now boyfriend," he toyed with the phone in his hand.

"Yea right, do you think they would buy into that? Just say you are my boyfriend?" Then I remembered I never had a proper conversation with them. Just greetings while passing each other and asking each other to not go into the apartment because of 'company'. It's really true. They could actually buy into that. "Well to think about it, they might." Theo laughed. "Hey!"

"What? It isn't funny?"

"It is not. Plus how could we fake it, we don't even know each other."

"Fine then. Let's talk" He patted a spot next to him on his velvet couch.

"Can I talk later. I mean I need to talk to my roommates first. Can you give me my phone back?"

"Fine. Maybe over a cup of coffee tomorrow? He said and handed me my phone. "I love your background by the way" I unlocked my phone and saw my Theo James background.

DAMN IT.