Chapter 4

I raced throughout my room. Why am I thinking of him? Isn't he the one who kidnapped me? The one who hurt me?

My thoughts were wiped off by the door creaking open. It was Amy.

"Sooooo. What's happening between you two?" She questioned.

"Nothing!" I yelled as I got into my skinny jeans.

"Yea right. So you two just fell in bed together and happen to be half naked in front of each other?" She smiled cheekily.

"Nothing happened between Theo and I"

"Oh and did I say that your arms were accidentally placed around him? Seriously? If other girls were in that situation, they would do more than that," she pointed to my bed and swirled her finger around.

"Because I don't want to have any relationship with him. We are just friends, barely!"

"Fine. So no kissing, making out, or fun times?"

"Hahaha too funny. None of that is happening between Theo and I," I said as I put the rest of my clothes on.

"Okay. Well Mr. James wants you to get ready quick for 'coffee'," She ordered quoting the coffee part. "Sounds like a date? Are you sure nothing is happening?" She questioned pointing at me. I nodded that nothing was happening. She shruged and left mumbling, "Yea right" I laughed to myself.

"So what took you so long?" Theo asked when we were in the car.

"Nothing" I lied.

"So starbucks at the mall?"

"Yea. That will be great."

"When do you want to start? I mean to be my fake girlfriend?"

"Today I guess. Adding to that, can I go visit my foster parents?"

"Yea, I can go with you" I nodded.

We arrived at the mall where tons of girls were surrounded by a barricade of bodyguards. "That's the life of Theo James" Theo sarcastically says. We quickly got out of the car. Good thing I am not claustrophobic but I see Theo breathing heavily. That is why there are so many bodyguards. When we got out of the crowd, I pushed him away.

"Why didn't you tell me you were claustrophobic?"

"I-I-" I cut him off by hugging him. He calmed down a little. "I- I didn't think you would c-care. I just need to get over that fear," he swallowed. "And plus, I need to fight my fear instead of being a coward. Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up" (Hahaha Divergent line)

"That's a line from the movie!" I laughed.

After about what felt like hours trapped in a human incubator, we came to a store with a coffee cup on it. I sighed in relief. "So Mr. Fearless, what are your other fears and don't quote Tobias' fears."

"Fine. Umm. You already know one, let me think.... maybe shyness." I questioned him a little bit. "Around girls." He blushed.

"Is that why you never had a girlfriend?"

"I've had girlfriends but I never have felt like they liked me for me. Just the title."

"Oh." I said.

"So what's yours?"

"Umm. I am socially awkward, shy, and I fear any kind of bug or snake"

"Okay." He laughed. "So just average girl fears.

"What! Do you have four fears like Tobias?"

"No not really. I'm just saying." He got a text. "One of my bodyguards say the paps are coming. Hurry up kiss me!"

"Kiss yo-" I got cut off by his lips. They were soft and plump. I felt like I was in heaven.

No Kristal! You can't think like that!

When he released his latch from my lips, I sat there completely dumbfounded.

Woah.

(A/N Thank you for the feedback on this story. I am kinda new to this but I never though anyone would read this. I am a reader of some fanfics but I never found one that was really interesting so I made this up. Again if you want more I will try to update everyday. Thank you!)