Chapter 25

Day 1298 January 3, 2013

My birthday of...... nothing. Seriously like someone cares about my birthday. I'm just a SINGLE geeky 21 year old. There is NO excuse for being geeky and single anymore. Al least my parents and siblings care about me. I'm taking a break from school so I could go visit them down south in London. It's not far away but I didn't want to go near my other family members who are rude and disrespectful. Lindsey and I are actually like best friends (1 because of the EX boyfriend incident and 2 because we both know no one in this place) It's pretty weird to be with her because she is into heavy metal and it hurts my ears! But still we are into books kinda. She reads zombie apocalypse type books full of blood and gore. While I read TEEN books like THG and Divergent. Which she hates. She always says 'They always follow the same theme and love story' I mean they kinda do but at least it doesn't involve the whole world ending. It's weird. But my suitcases are packed because I'll most likely switch some clothes out and spend a couple nights there. Well I have to get on the road so BBBBBYYYYEEEEE!!

Okay. Weird. I glanced at her sleeping and snoring softly. It's cute when she sleeps. With her legs curled up into the rest of her body, her chin downwards, cuddling with her teddy bear. She looks exactly like a child. Scared of the dark or the monsters under her bed. She, the girl that I love the most, carring my child. It's amazing. I quietly put the book down on the nightstand and carefully held her in my arms. I moved my hand to her stomach where the baby is. "I love you, both of you" I whispered into Kristal's ear as I fell asleep with my family in my arms. 

Kristal's POV

It's been a month since I found my journals and Theo is reading every single one. Especially the worst one that has my confessions of how much I love Theo James. UGH! I regret writing that. I am huge! "Theo! Babe let's go to the appointment!" I yelled to him from our office. Today is the day that we are going to find out the gender. We told Theo's friends like Ansel, Miles, and the other cast members of Divergent. Ansel and I are like brothers and sisters when he came here and stayed in our house. Well still staying in our house. 

"Coming!!!" He shouted. Theo came rushed in our room shirtless and sweaty. "Babe, stop staring. It's rude" He smiled and kissed me. I allowed him a couple minutes to shower and get ready. I hurried downstairs to get our stuff.

"Hey Kris!" Ansel shouted as he came in. "Up for some swimming?" He asked as he dried his hair with a towel. I nodded.

"Maybe after the doc" He nodded and ran upstairs. Switching Theo ran down the stairs.

"Ready?" He asked as he grabbed the stuff. We walked to the car and got in. Hopefully the baby will be a girl. Theo wants a boy so we are basically betting on the gender. I don't really care if it's a boy or a girl but I love babies! "Babe, I'm going to win" 

"Oh shut up!" I slapped him playfully on the shoulder. He faked being hurt.

"I'm driving! Beautiful, you hurt me!" He wailed. 

"You are 29 years old, stop acting like you're five" 

"No, I'm FOUR!" he joked. Funny Divergent jokes.

"Stop!" 

We arrived there and Theo was laughing like a five no 'FOUR' year old when we were checking in. 

"Kristal B-" I started.

"Kristal James" Theo interrupted. The lady looked on the sheet.

"Oh Mrs and Mr James, the doctor is ready for you now. Down the hallway and the second door to your left, Room 46" The lady smiled. 

"James?" I asked Theo as we walked to the room. 

"Yea, you're going to be my wife" He replied. The doctor was waiting for us.

"Let's start with your ultrasound" She said. The doctor got out the machines and cold gooey stuff. "It's going to be a little cold Mrs. James" She assured as she spread the coldness on my belly. It was really cold! She moved the ultrasound machine thingy over my stomach.

One sentence. We were surprised to see what was inside me...