Chapter 11

My eyes peeled open, blinding from the sunlight. My pushed my head back down to the soft pillow. I felt a strong grip around my waist as I tried to get up. My eyes traced down the arm to the body that was lying next to me.

Theo.

His soft snores came out in puffs from his mouth. The few parts off his body that peeked from underneath the covers glistened with sweat. From last nights 'doings' the whole room smelled like sex. I smiled at his disheveled hair from the pillow. His sexy body revealing itself from the covers.

I pulled myself up pulling the sheets to cover me. The painful sensation shot through my legs making me groan in agony. I felt Theo's arm moved a bit. I sat still wanting him to just stir in his sleep. His arm stopped and wrapped around me, pulling me down onto him. I laughed and groaned as he showered me with kisses.

"Theo stop!" I kept on laughing at his actions. I started to make him stop by thrashing my legs. I quit my actions when the pain in my legs escalated. "Ahh Theo!" I screamed making him stop. I closed my eyes and scooted to the headboard.

His eyes worried he touched my hand, I flinched. He backed his hand away, "Sorry, did I hur-urt you?"

I shook my head, "No... It's just my legs," he giggled at his actions.

"I did that?" his face grew smug.

"Yea..." I blushed, "My legs are just you know, sore from last night"

His arms grabbed me and pulled my body into his chest. I moaned at the feeling of his warmth, "I love your body," his eyes scanned my body. His finger ran down my shoulder sending chills down my spine. "I love your shoulders," he kissed my left shoulder.

"Ugh Theo," I moaned.

"I love your breasts," his hand firmly groped my breasts. "I love your torso," he traced the outlines of my torso.

I moaned in response, "Theo..." my back arched off the bed as he worked on the lovebite, marking me that I'm his.

His kisses trailed their way further and further down. "Oh baby..." he moaned as his hips grinned in my soaked area. I could feel him growing harder and harder. "Damn, Kristal," he groaned making me laugh. The tension grew between us making him flip me over and slam into me.

"Uhh Theo!" I screamed making him pound into me harder. I pressed my head to the headboard. His thrusts made the bed creak. Gosh. I was a moaning mess under him. His loud groans echoed through the room. "Ba-baby!" I yelled. His pace quicken making me look away from him. His hand gripped my hip causing an angle as he pounded into me showing me no mercy.

"Ugh," he groaned, "Fuck" I whimpered at him innocently. His hand moved up to my chin and tilted it so we were face-to-face. "Moan for daddy," he groaned as his thumb moved against my clit.

"Y-yes daddy," I swallowed. I encouraged him to thrust deeper inside of me making me close to the edge of cumming. "I-I'm going to c-cum d-daddy!" my hand ran through his soft brown hair.

"Cum for me, baby girl. Cum for daddy"

I let my release rush over me, my vision blank as I crumbled under him. His release coming a few moments after with him shouting out several profanities. He pulled out making me feel empty. By far he was the biggest I've ever had.

He plopped next to me as I smiled. "Damn..." I whispered making us giggle.

"Damn, indeed," he breathes out.

I got up from the bed making Theo's face look me in confusion. "What's wrong?" his mouth moving quickly as he scrambled his words.

"It's literally lunch time, Theo. We need to get up," I slipped out of bed.

"But I wa-"

"No I'm getting out of bed and hopping in the shower," I grabbed my discarded panties off the floor.

"Nope I'm not letting you go anywhere!"

"Well," I picked up his blue v-neck and let it flow softly onto my body, "I'm going to be all alone in the shower, all fucked up and horny," I picked at the hem.

His body stiffed and he quickly got out of bed. I laughed at my persuasion.