Chapter 6

Theo's POV

I had a long afternoon at the office which made me exhausted. I had to clear up the madness that went on earlier. I actually liked the kiss. I mean I still imagine her soft lips pressed against mine.

What are you thinking about, Theodore?

I unlocked the door to see the house squeaky clean, some furniture moved around, must've been Kristal's work. I looked around the house to appreciate her work.

Where is she?

I walked upstairs and light peeked from her bedroom door. I pushed the wooden door open to see her sprawled out in bed fast asleep. I paced to her quietly and tucked her in.

Did she sleep in her old clothes?

I walked to the wardrobe and picked out a shirt and shorts for her and raised her to my lap. Her blond hair sticking onto my shirt. She looks so innocent. Carefully I begun taking off her shirt being careful of peeking. I then removed her trousers which revealed her matching undergarments. I tensed at the sight.

I did order Amy to pick out some clothes but not something that is so......sexy.

Stop it Theo.

I quickly dressed her in the clothes and laid her down. I covered her in the sheets and she stirred. She looks so perfect.

Oh my god, Theo! STOP IT!!

I brushed her blond hair aside and went into my room. There I could get away from me getting all awkward and if she wakes up I'm going to be even more awkward.

I took a very hot shower and dressed in my sweats. After looking at myself in the mirror and thinking that I'm crazy, I waddled to my office and began surfing the internet.

"Stop!!!!" I heard. I ran outside to see what it was and it appeared to be in Kristal's room. As I opened her door, I saw her propped up on the bed and breathing heavily. I placed myself in the bed with her and comforted her.

Her head was now pressed up against my bare chest as I constantly whispered, "Shhhhh....." I could feel her heart racing and calmed down after a few minutes. She placed her arm around me.

That was the first time in years that a girl has ever gave me that affection which made me smile. I heard her breathes slow down and she was sleeping in my arms. I stroked her hair and went to sleep myself.

I felt her shift on top of me. I opened my eyes and yawned. "Well good morning," I say in my groggy voice.

She smiled, "Sorry for waking you up"

"No need. Next time sleep in my bed. I don't want to get up again." I yawned and fell back to the pillows.

"Well sleep in. I'll bring you some breakfast," she said as I felt the bed feel empty.

"Okay I will be living as a king now," she shook her head. I heard the door close. Wow. Am I really falling for this girl? It's kinda obvious, Theodore.

Kristal's POV

"So, did Theo come into your room again?" Amy said as I stood over the oven.

"Yea" I said blushing.

"If I was blind, I would say you guys were a couple, she said when she flipped another piece of bacon.

"Actually a lot of his fans think we are dating because of yesterday"

"Wait, what happened yesterday?

"We kinda kissed"

"Huh?" she turns to me questionably.

"We kissed," I spoke a bit louder.

Her eyes went wide, "You did what?!?" I laughed and nodded.

Theo's POV

"Is that what she said?" I said. We were discussing about what happened between Kristal and Amy.

"Yea" Kristal answered. We continued to eat our breakfast.

Should I ask her out?

(AN So I added some characters and change some. Some people actors from Divergent are playing too. Anyways that's it. Again thank you for reading this fanfic. Bye. x)