Chapter 9

Kristal's POV

"How dare you say that to me!" My foster father yelled at me. His name was Richard. I didn't like him at all.

"Well how dare you hit my sister! I don't care what or who you are, that is my sister!" I yelled back.

"Well obey my rules in my house!"

"Fine, you f**ker!"

"What the hell did you just call me! You bitch!"

"I said you f**ker. Did I stutter? No! You little f**ker of a coward! Beating everyone up is being a coward! You coward!" Then I felt a huge pain on my left cheek. "You slapped me!" I lunged at him. He started to punch and kick. I got the advantage to throw a couple punches at him. I got on top of him and started to beat his face. It felt good to hear his jaw crack. Then my foster mother tried to get me off of him. I was too strong for her and continued beating up her husband. They have no rights to be in charge of me.

I heard police sirens. That was when I stopped. The police came into the house. As soon as they came in, my foster father had enough energy to pick up his gun he had and aim it at me. "Don't come close or I will shoot her!" He yelled through his busted lip.

"Do it." I looked at him straight in the eye. "Shoot me, coward"

Next thing I know I'm on the ground with a bullet in my shoulder.

"Kristal!" I heard someone yell. It was just a nightmare. I lunged myself into his arms. I was sobbing into his unclothed chest. "It was just a dream. Kristal, it's not real" He whispered. I looked up and kissed his lips.

"Okay, it's not real" I whispered. I laid down and cuddled as Theo ran his fingers through my hair. It was just a nightmare. It's not real.

Theo's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Kristal must be making breakfast. I went downstairs to see platters of food on the breakfast table. I put my arms around Kristal. "Good Morning, beautiful" I whispered into her ear.

"Well hello there, she greeted as she wiggled out of my arms. She handed me a plate of bacon and eggs, "Here's your breakfast," she smiled.

"But I want a kiss" I said in a five-year-old accent. She giggles at my child behavior.

"Eat your breakfast," she ordered me. I stuffed myself with eggs, bacon, ham, and toast.

"There!" I said. I pouted waiting for her to lean in. We both touched our lips together. The sensation was amazing. Her soft lips felt amazing against mine. It's like every kiss I had with her makes me want to have more.

I ran my tongue against her bottom lip for her approval.

The kiss started to get heated. "Jump!" I said between kisses. She jumped and I picked her legs up. I carried her back to our bedroom and laid her carefully on the soft bed.

As we kissed, I started to pick at her shirt. She looked beautiful in one of my old shirts but right now I want it on the ground.

I discarded it on the floor. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper. I disconnected my lips from hers to pull off her shorts. The shorts landed there next to the shirt.

I looked her up and down. Just her in her matching underwear. "Black lace I see," I noted which made her blush a little. I kissed her neck and trailed it down.

I saw a scar on her shoulder. I stopped at that and moved back.

"Umm. I can explain," she says nervously. I didn't answer. "I got shot once. By my foster father, that's why he is in jail. I'm sorry I didn't tell you" She said as she looked down to the ground. I kissed her.

"I don't care about your past. If you don't want to continue, then we could stop" She kissed me and brought me to her level.

We kissed some more. Clothing was being removed. This was pure bliss.

(Ohhhh...... Anyways, the next chapter is going to be sexual. Yea. If you don't want to read it, then don't. It really doesn't matter if you skip that part. It won't effect the story. Trust me. Just say that they have some fun in the sheets, that's it. Okay. Don't come to me and say 'You dirty little girl! What did your parents teach you!" Because I won't care because I warned you. Also don't say that because you are going to be rude. Anyways enjoy the fanfic!)