Chapter 13

Kristal's POV

My footsteps slowed down as I reached Theo's body standing stiffly. My hands traveled up his tense back and palmed his upper body. I was on the shorter side compared to Theo so my head rested comfortably on by his shoulder. My voice spoke softly, "Hey baby..." He turned around grabbing my hand. His face shot a worried look. I could see the anxiety in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"If I tell you, you won't be mad or sad or anything, okay?" He asked, the worry toned in his voice. I nodded. "I have to go Georgia to film a movie. Insurgent." He looked at me. I just showed no expression, I mean I knew that he was going to film it. Duh. Especially when he always noted that he was filming the grand movie in a month.

"Okay, I know about that baby," I slurred my words wanting to push him onto the bed.

He rubbed my hands slowly, soothing me. "I just got off the phone with my manager and I...need fly to Georgia," he paused. "Next week" I dropped my hands and backed away.

I was going to confess about my feelings.

"When do you have to go back?" I asked as I leaned against his strong figure, tears wanting to spill.

"Less than a week" That tore my heart into two. Less than a week. "I know you wished you could go, but school" He looked down on the ground.

"How long will you stay there for" A tear ran down my cheek.

"Six months. I'm sorry, Kristal" He cried. I was crying, too. Tears were springing out of my eyes. We kissed each other and spent the whole day cuddled in each others arms. Theo kept on whispering I'm sorry into my ear. We kissed some more.

When we got up, I noticed the clock said 6:00 PM. I missed my pill. Normally I would take it at 4:00 but it won't matter, right. Theo and I didn't talk about anything during dinner until he asked. "So, you're going back to school?" He said inbetween bites of his sandwich.

"Yea, I'm starting school in less than a week. I'm going to the University of Cambridge and majoring in marketing and sales. Nothing too out of hand' I answered and continued on with my salad.

"Cool, about the filming, you could visit whenever you want to. I'm just telling you, it's going to be fine. I'm sorry for the bad news. If you wanted to, you could go back to your family, I don't want to keep you forever"

I really didn't want to go back.

"I'm not going back. Theo, I'll be fine. I'll be waiting for you and I'll never go back. You're the person I fell in love with and I don't want this to end. You were the only person that made me realize that I need to tell someone about my past. I felt free because of you," I confessed holding back the tears. I heard the chair screech and Theo's hand engulf my shoulder trying to hold me back.

I cried onto his shoulder, soaking his knit blue sweater. I loved his smell but I could lose it during the six months without him. I fell asleep on the soaked shoulder wondering why he had to go when I was falling in love with him.

I had a dream. It was Theo and I......never moving on........