Chapter 18

I woke up to Theo shifting under me. It's been a magical boring plane ride and I've heard there are three more hours to go. Even though we were coming from London, I was too tired to even care about the plane and people sitting around me. "You alright?" he asked me. I nodded and shifted from my position. I'm thankful for this baby. I patted my stomach trying to feel the baby.

"I think we need to go in for a check up when we get back" I said as I cuddled with him.

"I guess" He looked down at me. "So how excited are you to go to Paris?"

"I'm so excited. To be with you and the baby." I hugged him closer. "Babe, I love you" Theo kissed the top of my head. I drifted off again into his arms. Someone shook me, when I woke up I saw Theo towering over me.

"It's time to depart", he whispered into my ear. I woke up and wiped the drool off my mouth as Theo goes and gets the carry-ons. We walked hand in hand into the main airport where tons of people were crowding us. We then heard a wail. As we walked closer to the sound we saw it was a little girl. 

"What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked nicely. She dried off her tears with the sleve of her sweater.

"I-I"m lost. Please help me find my mommy!" She cried. Theo picked her up.

"What's your name, sweetie, and what's your mommy's name?" He asked.

"My name is Emmy. My mommy's name is Rachel. Please find her, I want to go home!" She cried into Theo's shoulder. 

"Hey, hey Emmy. Don't cry, we'll get you back to your mommy. First, you want to get ice cream?" He said as Emmy's bright blue eyes sparkled. She nodded. "You need to stop crying first" He pointed. Emmy wiped her tears and smiled.

"ICE CWEAM!!" She leaded. I laughed as Theo carried the suitcases and Emmy as they ran to the ice cream shop. We got ice cream and Theo and I made funny faces at Emmy. Theo's face was covered in ice cream and he made a scary face. When we brought her to the center of the airport to find her mother, we saw a woman coming towards us. "Mommy!" Emmy screamed and ran towards the woman. 

"Where were you Em?" Emmy's mother asked worried.

"I was lost mommy but this nice boy and pretty girl brought me back. We also got ice cweam!" 

"Thank you so much" Her mother thanked. We said our goodbyes and left the airport. I love Theo with children.

When we got to our hotel, I was exhausted and amazed. Our suite had a great view of the Eiffel Tower, a Jacuzzi, one king-sized bed, a huge tv, and a lovely kitchen. "Babe, this is amazing!" I said as I fell onto the bed. 

"Well anything for my pregnant girl" He said as he snuggled next to me. His laugh turned me on. Is it the pregnancy hormones kicking in? 

"I need you" I whispered into his ear. He got the signal.

"But what about the baby?" I forgot about that. 

"It'll be fine, Theo. I need you right now"

"Isn't going to be weird? Like I'm technically having sex with the baby" I laughed and climbed on top of him.

"It wouldn't" I nipped his ear as he moaned. "Just, I'm in control this time" I said as we pressed our lips together. He rolled his hips against mine and made me moan. "Theo" 

I shred his shirt off his body to reveal his toned abs and his v-line. I licked my lips and undid his belt. Theo was practically squirming under me. His bulge in his pants gets bigger by the second. I slowly pulled off his tight pants trying to tease him. Then grabbed the bulge in his boxers. His moans were coming out louder and louder then I stopped. I removed my clothes and undergarments so I was naked grinding my hips into his. "Oh my gosh, Theo!" I moaned. He flipped us over and removed his tight boxers. 

"How wet are you?" He said.

"So wet" I moaned. He stuck two fingers inside of me and moved them in and out. "Babe, get inside of me" He smiled and kissed me as he thrusted into me. Slowly I flipped himover again. "Remember, I'm in control" I waved my finger at him as he layed on the pillows. I gradually moved my hips as we both moaned each others names. I started to go a bit faster carefully. 

After a while, I start to clench around him. Then I let myself go. My high washed over me as Theo's shot into me. I fell on top of him, both catching our breaths. I got off of him and rested next to him. He covered us in the soft comforter. We both then fell asleep in each other's arms. Mixed in each other's worlds.

I love him.