Chapter 26

The monitor showed a picture of two figures. I looked at Theo questionably. "Well it seems to me that" the doctor got interrupted by heartbeats. "Congratulations Mrs and Mr James, you are having twins!"

Theo looks at me surprised. I think I'm crying. Seriously. "Oh my gosh!" I cried.

"Well let's actually see the genders" She moved the thingy around. I could see my two babies! "Oh, that's a girl! Let's see the next twin" She moved it around again. I looked at Theo looking satisfied. POOR THEO! "And that's a boy! Congratulations!"

So a boy and a girl! She then took some more ultrasound pictures here and there. Theo stood there looking happy himself. When we got out Theo was hopping like a happy four year old. "Babe!" I laughed at him.

"We are having twins!" He exclaimed happily. I held the hand of my overgrown four year old and tried to calm him down. I told him to drive to a nearby bakery. Well because I got the idea of revealing the gender to everyone by the cake idea. It's where you slice a cake and it either has blue or pink batter in it. Well since we are having a boy and a girl, I want to make the cake batter a marble design with blue and pink. "Babe, what are you craving this time?"

"No I just want to reveal the gender of the babies in a creative way" I explained. He still looked lost. I explained some more.

"Oh. Well let's go!" We went and ordered the cake. When we returned home with a giant cake. We arrived at our mansion of a home but there were so many cars there already. "Woah. Ansel better not be having a party there" Theo pointed out. When we went inside, we were greeted by Harry's girlfriend, Kayla. I ushered Theo to put the cake away as I talked to Kayla. Ansel came in shirtless and running around like crazy.

"Kristal!!" He screamed as he hid behind me. Harry and Theo ran into the main room.

"Hey Ansel that's my girl! Get your own!" Theo yelled as Ansel hid behind a wall.

"What are you guys doing?" Kayla asked.

"Well Ansel came into the kitchen and poured water all over Theo and I. Well need to get chasing" Harry explained as he went to chase Ansel.

"Boys" Both of us said to each other. We laughed. Theo came behind me and kissed my cheek. I squirmed away from him and walked to the backyard. The boys of One Direction, the Divergent cast, my parents, and a bunch of other friends were here and I was getting emotional. Theo catches on to me and I lean against him.

"I love you" I said as he kissed me. We sat on the nearby the pool and he kissed my temple. "I'm so lucky to be with you" I leaned against his large frame.

"You know I never explained why I kidnapped you. I never intended to kidnap you. I just... I've seen you through the streets before and I thought you were beautiful" he paused for a minute. "I know it's basically illegal to do what I did but I felt like I would never get a chance to meet you again. It's true that I needed a fake girlfriend to stop the rumors but I wanted to make you my real girlfriend from the start. The day you said that you would go out with me, I was so happy. I want to create so many memories with you. I really do. I'm the one who is lucky to be with a girl that is everything to me. I love you so much and it would be impossible for me to even show how much I love you" he finished with crashing into my lips. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Even though you kidnapped me, I still love you no matter what. It's just the hormones" I fanned my eyes.

"Ahh!" our little moment was interrupted by Harry pushing Ansel into the pool. We turned to see a wet Ansel flailing around in our pool. Such a child!! "Help me!!!! Harry is violating me!!" he screamed. Theo and I got closer to the action where everyone was laughing at Harry and Ansel attacking each other.

"Guys!" I tried to get their attention. Hansel were still attacking each other. I rolled my eyes laughing at the two twenty year olds. Theo held me into his arms and we stood there laughing at the animals that are in our pool. "If you guys don't stop, no one will know the gender of the baby" I threatened which made Hansel get my attention.

"Nnnnnnoooo!" they both said as they rushed out of the pool. Kayla was waiting for them with towels and winking to me.

"Good plan to pry them two apart" she said before running inside. I told Theo to get the cake and all of us gathered into the family room. Excluding the Hansel dudes because they changed from their wet clothing. A few moments later, the cake was here and Harry and Ansel rushed their bodies to the center of attention. I was going to talk until Harry flipped his wet hair which made everyone wet.

"Seriously Styles?" Theo questioned annoyingly as he looked at the lad. Harry shrugged his shoulders.

"Well before this hairy wet singer interrupted me, thank you for coming. I know you guys want to know the genders of the baby so by cutting this cake, you will know the gender" I gestured to the cake. Theo guided the knife with me and slowly cuts the cake. We plated the piece for everyone to see the batter.

"Why is it blue and pink?" Liam asked.

"Is it what I think it is?" Louis asked.

"We are having twins!" Theo and I screamed. Louis took a deep breath.

"Okay I wasn't thinking that" Louis said before Liam slapped his head. "Owwie! Mean Li Li!"

"So one's a boy and one's a girl?" Ansel asked. Harry slapped him on the back of the head. They both scoffed.

"Yea and we don't even know what are we going to name them" I looked down at my protruding stomach. Theo kissed my temple softly.

"Aaaaaawwwwwweeeee!" Hansel gushed. "It's so cute!!" they both hugged each other. Theo and I looked at them smiling.

For the rest of the party, we opened gifts and basically partied. Ansel and Harry were still playing and chasing each other while Theo and I relaxed in the hot tub. Watching the sunset slowly made me relax a bit.

I had everything I could of dreamed of. The perfect one. Friends. My family. A new life.

(Thank you guys so much for 8.5k readers!! I literally freaked out when this story reached 8k. Thank you guys for reading this story. I never would've continued to write this story if you guys weren't liking this. I don't really know if this fanfic is going to continue to be a series or one book but remember Ruth? She's coming back to try to get Theo back. I'm not going to tell you when but she's pretty jealous and wants her man back. Even though Sheo makes a WAY better couple than they do. So Sheo or whatever ship name you and I think of for Kristal and Theo makes the perfect couple!! Well yay! Bye! Keep on reading.......X)