Chapter 33

Ruth's POV

After another boring meeting of lecturing me, Josh took me back to my place. He looked nervous for some reason. "Hey what's wrong Josh? You don't look well, " I leaned against the doorway.

I know he isn't going to come in.

"N-no nothing's wrong," he answered shaken.

I don't believe him.

I just gave up, "Okay...well I'll get going" He gave me a slight smile and waved. I ignored the gesture and entered the apartment.

Josh's POV

I can't hide my feelings any longer. The past few days I've been trying to not go to her. Seeing her today makes me eat myself with the guilt.

Especially when I know what happened yesterday.

*FLASHBACK TIME!!*

I need to check on Ruth. Not to see if she was doing anything but why she rushed out of the meeting to go somewhere.

Where was she going?

I gave up on the fourth knock.

Where was she?

I walked back to my car in the car park and found her in a taxi. I quickly got into my car and tried to follow her. I nearly lost her at the third turn.

Where is she going?

Her taxi finally stopped which made my car stop in the middle of the road. I saw her go into a motel nearby.

Again, where is she going.

I followed her to the room 406. I was several feet behind her so she won't notice. I listened through the door of the room.

I was surprised about what I heard.

Kristal's POV

'Richard Edenson released from prison'

I dropped the newspaper and covered my mouth.

No.

"What's wrong, sweetie," Theo's voice startled me. My back touched the cold wood of the chair. "Kristal what's wrong? Tell me"

"N-nothing," I calmed myself down. His hand landed on my shoulder as he bent down to my height.

"You can trust me, you know"

I gave in.

I handed him the paper. His eyes focused on the print in from of him. "He is being released?" he questioned.

I shook my head, "I don't know...Theo I'm scared" he held me in his arms.

"It's okay, I love you. I'll protect you," he kept on whispering.

"I love you," I breathed out.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

The mornings start out when Theo or I see the sun peeking out the window. Our bare bodies latched onto each other. Theo woke up first today. His shifting woke me up immediately making me pull him back into bed. "Stay," I asked calmly.

I wanted to pull him back into bed and pull myself on top of him.

Theo pulled the covers on top of him again. I kissed him passionately. Of course kissing Theo often leads it to being extremely heated.

An hour and a half later, we are back to the beginning of the day. Our bare bodies latched onto each other. Panting we looked at each other laughing during the silent seconds. "What are we doing with our mornings?" Theo laughed.

I touched his scruff and trailed my fingers up to his cheeks, "Fulfilling your sexual desires"

"Mine?" he grabbed my hand.

I nodded laughing trying to escape from his grip. His hand clasped around mine harder making me flinch, "Ow!"

He kissed my lips, "You need to learn a lesson, Naughty Girl"

"Again?"

"Again," his body got on top of mine again.

"Okay we NEED to stop having sex," I finalized as he got off of me.

"Really? You're the one who wanted to have sex with me in the first place," he panted.

He IS right.

"Umm that was in Paris. I think you brought me there just to get laid," I defended.

He crossed his arms, "I brought you there because I wanted you back"

"Back in your pants," I corrected. He pushed his lips against mine and violated them by his teeth. I moaned into our kiss.

Not again.

I pushed him away which was difficult since of his strong arms. The covers uncovered my top half which made Theo take a look at his beauty. "Take a picture, it last longer," I noted.

Theo pretended to capture the view with hand signals. "Perfect," he winked as his big hand engulfed my left breast.

It hurts like a bitch.

I slapped his hand away. Annoyed I lectured him, "These are sore, Theo! And they are filled with food for your two unborn babies. Stop touching them!"

"Okay! Okay!" he puts his hands in defense. I quickly got out of bed with the sheet wrapped around me. "Come on! Its not like I haven't seen you naked"

"Yea yea whatever" I rushed into the bathroom laughing like a lunatic.

God I love this guy.

(I'm surprised that my mother isn't thinking about putting me up for adoption :/ Well because she doesn't read this book.... Either way she is probably going to put me up for adoption after I finish this fanfic)