Chapter 30

"Theo!!" I groaned as the baby kicked again. It's the fifth time that the baby has kicked during the movie. Theo looked at me funny. "What? Are you just going to look at me while I'm in pain because of your baby!?" I whisper scream as I shifted back to my comfortable spot.

"Sorry baby" he whispered in my ear.

"I hate you"

"But I thought you loved me" he pouted. I shook my head. "B- but I love you!!!!"

"I do love yo" I got interrupted by another kick. "I feel like I'm going into labor!!!"

"It's not even time"

"But they are kicking so much" I held Theo's hand and squeezed it.

"Ahh you're an animal" Finally I calmed down from my kicking disaster. Theo moved to the kitchen to go get more popcorn. I rubbed my five month huge bump. I was sitting by Kayla whom was focused on her schoolwork.

"I never thought that UNI would be so hard!! How could you go through this?" She asked.

"You'll get used to it" I patted her. "Plus I've been through five years of this. I think we are on the same page" Theo came back into the room.

"What are you two talking about?" He said as he passed the popcorn to Harold.

"Uni" Kayla and I replied.

"Oh those were the weird days of mine" he laughed.

"Really let's see your old short films in UNI" I request. I knew where they were.

"No babe don't!" He grabbed me gently. I grabbed one cd with 'Love in the Autumn' on it. I switched the movies out and watched the short movie. The room was filled with laughter and jokes about Theo while the man himself was embarrassed.

"I told you not to watch them" Theo pouted at the end of our fourth short film.

I kissed him on the cheek, "I'm sorry babe. Come on, it's not that bad!"

"It is" he said as he chucked a pillow at a laughing Ansel. "Stop it"

I hugged him. "Come on, stop being Four!" I laughed at his behavior.

When the two boys fell asleep and Kayla went home to study, I went up to my room and looked for Theo.

He must've gone into his office.

I walked back to our room and found a him talking on his phone.

Kristal, it's not the time to be eavesdropping.

"Yes I know..... Kristal is having my baby......I am not getting back with Ruth!"

What?

Theo's POV

"Yes I know" I answered back to my manager. God he is pissing me off right now.

"Are you sure that is your baby? You know how many headlines there are knowing she is pregnant?" my manager explained. "Why don't you get back with Ruth Kearney? She is going to attract lots of attention for you"

"I am not getting back with Ruth! You want me to leave my unborn child and my fiance for that cheating bitch? I don't care about getting more famous it's my life and certainly I am not going to let you control my life!"

"Mr. James, I am sorry to offend you I'm just doing what's ri-"

"What part of getting back with that cheating whore is right? I know for sure that controling my relationships weren't in the contract! I hired you to just control my fame not to control my family. And if Ruth comes and pays you a billion pounds I still will never get back with that skank! Agree or disagree?" I took a deep breath.

"Yes agree sir"

"Now let me get back to my family instead of getting tons of phonecalls from you and you're company because I know that is what doing what's right means"

"Good day sir" He quickly hung up. I slamed my phone back onto my desk in anger. Gosh I hate being famous. Being locked up in a cage while getting controled by evil people. Am I famous already because of the film? Why do they want me to get more famous? My friends already think I'm going to take over the world. I hate everything. I got interrupted by a slam.

"Sorry..." someone mumbled.

Kristal.

Her figure peeked from the doorway of my office. "Did you hear everything?" I asked suddenly. He nodded her head keeping it down. "I can explain..." I got up from my desk.

"You don't.....I heard everything that you said Theo"

"I'm never going to leave you and our children. Just please" I reached for her arm. She didn't push me away.

"I'm not angry at you" She grabbed my hand. "I'm surprised you never told me about your past...it's like I revealed everything about me but you didn't tell me anything"

"I'm so sorry" She looked into my eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes. "I never got to that point" I looked down to the wooden flooring. She tilted my chin up and kissed my lips.

"I would love to know your past someday," she sat down on the couch I had in my office. "You wanna get started?" 

I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her, "So I think you heard me say that Ruth cheated on me" She nodded. "It's true. She well..."

*FLASHBACK TIME*

I walked into Ruth's apartment to get my suitcase before my flight to America. I had the key to her place but I always knocked. Since of my rush, I jammed the key in and opened her door. The sight I saw was terrible. The articles of clothing scattered throughout the apartment. 

That bitch.

I heard noises coming from her bedroom. I knew she was up to something. I wasn't heartbroken but betrayed. The feeling was like a dozen knives being thrown and stabbed in my back. I was furious at her that the moment I touched the metal doorknob, the door was off its hinges. "What the fuck are you two doing?" I yelled.

The guy that was on top of my future ex- girlfriend got off of her and put his hands in defense. "It's not what it looks like Theobear" She rushed as she covered herself with the sheets.

"Okay it looks like you are cheating on me and we are offically over you skank!" I yelled at her. HEr eyes filled with tears.

"No I was drunk!" She pointed to the guy that was putting his clothes on and rushing out of the room. "He took advantage of me! I never meant to go to bed with him" 

She's an actress. She is acting.

"Oh really Mrs. Actress because when I came in here you were a moaning mess under him! You know what, never come near me again" I walked out of the room. "And don't come back to me, you cheating skank" I ran down the stairs to see that guy again. "You could have that worthless piece of skank" I patted his back and walked out of her life with my suitcase.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"And that was one of the best choices I ever chose" I whispered into her hair.